1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

7th gen..i want this!!

Discussion in '7th Generation Honda Civic (2001-2005)' started by XxCivic98xX, Sep 6, 2010.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. XxCivic98xX

XxCivic98xX New Member 5+ Year Member

http://img526.imageshack.us/i/hybridbumpertq1.jpg/

I found this on google while i was searching for some front lips for my civic and i found this one and i really like it and want it. was wondering if anyone knew what it was or where i could find it.

2. lowlife9

lowlife9 New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

i believe thats the philippines oem front lip i heard you can find them on ebay.

3. FlipSkater079

FlipSkater079 New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

Yeah start doin some ebay searched your bound to find it.

4. greenES2

greenES2 New Member

thats a hybrid bumper on an es2..i didnt know it fit

5. jason.az1

jason.az1 Jasonaz1-Motorsports Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

Correct its a Philippines oem bumper oem lip and oem fogs
    wrong but close the hybrid bumper and grill is 1 piece the philippines bumper is 2 piece so you can change out the grill