7th gen short shifters???

juicebox

5+ Year Member
Yo i drive a 2005 honda civic and was looking to buy a short shifter but can't seem to find anything for a reasonable price. does any body no of any good ones to buy or good places to look for them.

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
revo short shifters are about 90 on ebay

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
or buddy club but they're kinda expensive though lol

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are those any good. i have been lookin for a short shifter as well.
I loved the one I had on my civic. If Revo made one for the 8th gen Si, I would had probably had gotten it, right now I have the Mugen Quick Shifter on my Si =)

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
from what i understand... the shift box from the TypeS fits in the stock location.... so wouldnt you think a short shifter from a standard RSX... would fit as well?

anyone try this?

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just get the Ebay adapter. Cheap and works fine.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The revo replaces the whole shifter unit and it the shaft on it is shorter.
the actual shift shaft is not shorter... as in the part that is in the cabin.nor is the bottom piece... it is actually longer. and the pivot point is moved up. thus making more movement in the lower end...

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
REVO is a good pick up.

Shifter from a base rsx IS compatible but not shorter throw than any aftermarket shifters. Not too sure about the type-s one though. Haven't tried that out.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
REVO is a good pick up.

Shifter from a base rsx IS compatible but not shorter throw than any aftermarket shifters. Not too sure about the type-s one though. Haven't tried that out.
right but what im saying is... they dont make the REVO anymore. and i know they make an aftermarket for the RSX... so... just buy one for an RSX.. .and you should be good.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ohhhhh........ hahahahahahahahahaah I totally didn't comprehend that at the beginnning -__-