88 hb dx still in the works

hatch88

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heres some pic that i hope came out.two of me & a friend & the rest of my hb.i trying to keep my hb all d-sires.its slowly getting there and just wanted to see what everyone thinks.will post more when car is up dated.as for inside all have done is put in new stree wheel,dc shift nob,short shifter,pop out dvd player,and thats about(we put pic of them asap)again sorry if pic dont come out will try again

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would say ditch the tails. get a regular wipers.. and lower it, not slam, lower.

other then all that looks good, what size rims are those?

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
All you need to do is get some oem tail lights and lower it and your set. Looks good though. :thumbs up

deaconwagers

...now rockin an integra
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'll be damned if white isn't the best color on a 4th gen. looks good though, but you need to destroy the tails and get some oems.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
something about it, Im not really liking it..

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'm like most, i like everything but the tails, but it look like a decent car with alot of potential, and nice little swap ya got going there.

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it except for the tails

1 sugestion is to relocat the battery, I hate the stock location with the CAI right there. I have also see some people just flip it around so the neg terminal is facing the CAI for safty

rickles8099

Faster than you
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
io_303 said:
I like it except for the tails

1 sugestion is to relocat the battery, I hate the stock location with the CAI right there. I have also see some people just flip it around so the neg terminal is facing the CAI for safty
he said it perfectly