8th gen Civic Si pics

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I tried to search to see if anyone else has posted some...Mugen00 did one gauge shot, but here's a link to a CRSX.com thread where a guy took some more pics....LINK

Now I'm not positive that this is a production model or just an updated concept.

Comments???

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahhh i love it...:drool:
i can't wait till she out..
but i wanted a 4 door this time round..damn it...dilemmas...

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
ahhh i love it...:drool:
i can't wait till she out..
but i wanted a 4 door this time round..damn it...dilemmas...
Depending on the $ of the new Si, I'm going to be torn between this or a DC5!?! However, my dad's best advice to buying a new car...never buy a first year model/generation...I know it'll have a K series in her, but I don't know...

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh thats true about first years..
but u knwo what warranties will cover any/everything...;)

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the seats r sexy 8)

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
corolla S u meant i guess? those POS's...
it'll actually give rsx-S a good run for the money..;)

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Blazed said:
corolla S u meant i guess? those POS's...
it'll actually give rsx-S a good run for the money..;)
Dont be broken hearted about the Corolla S, i've ripped on many civics a few times back in my day of joy riding. Stock for Stock the CorollaS is decently powered compared to a 96-00 Honda Civic NON Si.

EDIT : When I meant joy riding, I meant taking my sisters car out, not stealing a random persons car and then crashing it into a ditch.

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what what what !!!!!!!! IS that pix of the 06 si where did you get those. The specs have not even been officially released!

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
99GSRHatch said:
Dont be broken hearted about the Corolla S, i've ripped on many civics a few times back in my day of joy riding. Stock for Stock the CorollaS is decently powered compared to a 96-00 Honda Civic NON Si.

EDIT : When I meant joy riding, I meant taking my sisters car out, not stealing a random persons car and then crashing it into a ditch.
DUDE... Coolla S is wack lol.. My mom staight owned one in a 90 auto Accord haha

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks Blazed for putting them on here...I have been in meetings all day and I just wanted to get those to the CC gang!!

And that's the thing...I don't know if that IS the production model or not!! I don't see any brembos?!? But I've got mixed reviews about it...The look resembles an accord a little, but thats OK! And there was talk about an LSD. And all the boys over at Club RSX are pissed cuz this new Si might put the RSX out of business/production...there's rumors flying around Acura that they will cut the RSX and throw out a $50K sports coupe?!?!?!?

Anyway, that's just my $.02

And also here's an azz shot:

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ummmm, I doubt the RSX will be thrown away.

RSX=Integra

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Um.. I heard the RSX was being discontinued anyway. I was disappointed because I'd always wanted to end up as the owner of a brand new RSX>

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wonder if I would be arrested for having teh sex with that car?

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn....so sleek, interior is awsome! im gonna go test drive one when i see it

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I heard that too, they are introuducing the honda fit and moving all honda's up a notch. the si will take the place of the rsx as the sport compact. and the acura name brand will go on to compete with the higher end luxry and luxry/sport market.