8th gen Civic Si pics

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't know if everyone's caught up on the new Si or not, but ClubRSX.com seems to be...check it!

Si link
Si Video link

Sounds good to me! Price is unbelievable...I figured it to be more than $20K, but glad I'm wrong...

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
uh oh.....i think the rsx is in trouble....like the article sez, the only people who'll be buying the rsx will be the badge counscious peeps....i'm not sure but did it just say that the 06 rsx type s don't have lsd and the si does??? ;)

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ReggieSD said:
uh oh.....i think the rsx is in trouble....like the article sez, the only people who'll be buying the rsx will be the badge counscious peeps....i'm not sure but did it just say that the 06 rsx type s don't have lsd and the si does??? ;)
I think this is honda's move to phase out the RSX and redevelope a $40-50K sports coupe. According to rumor, 2006 will be the last model year for the RSX?!

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
some updated pics for you lazy people out there!

And the best for last...

Still trying to gauge what colors the Si will come with?? I hope they add something to the line besides the norm:blue, red, black, white, and silver. I'd like to see something in yellow, dark grey, or something!

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so even if i thought about getting an rsx since it's the last year, i'd still think twice coz the si's gonna come with lsd...i'd think about that side of it if i were you matts2ksi ;)

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ReggieSD said:
so even if i thought about getting an rsx since it's the last year, i'd still think twice coz the si's gonna come with lsd...i'd think about that side of it if i were you matts2ksi ;)
s**t the way I see it...barganing tools. I bet I could talk a sales rep down to 22K for an RSX-s after the new Si comes out...There are certain things that I like about the RSX better than the new Si, but we'll see after I test drive it.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jay jay posted a thread with the new pics..
that black one is pure s3x..and i think i made up my mind about getting it too...:P

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
jay jay posted a thread with the new pics..
that black one is pure s3x..and i think i made up my mind about getting it too...:P
ma bad...I searched yesterday to see if anyone posted pics yet, his didn't come up...then someone should close one or the other and have a single thread with pics...Mine's got more pics of the si only! 8)

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
matts2ksi said:
Don't know if everyone's caught up on the new Si or not, but ClubRSX.com seems to be...check it!

Si link
Si Video link

Sounds good to me! Price is unbelievable...I figured it to be more than $20K, but glad I'm wrong...
that article makes me love it more. should run a flat 15 or so, not excactly the quickest thing on the road but with a k series this thing should be VERY easy to make fast. I want one really bad, and it should handle extremley well for a fwd. understeer? just floor it :lol: sounds like it was made for me.

it sounds good too. under 20K sounds hella good too

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so who is getting one?
how much u figure for navi? 1-2g's?
since honda likes to charge up the ass for options...:roll:

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the gauge colors will be RED for the si and BLUE for all other models

richocet1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wonder if they will have an optional lp kit from the factory/

IGotASlowCivic

Yeah Im slow... So?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k i hate concept vehicles.

What happened to the badass paint scheme. and brembo brakes. :x

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
richocet1 said:
i wonder if they will have an optional lp kit from the factory/
I was wondering that as well...maybe this is it??? This pic is from Honda.com for the EX model!? Looks similar to the lip kit for the 2005 RSX, especially the front.

Not too much of a fun of it, but i'm sure something else will come about!

richocet1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
matts2ksi said:
I was wondering that as well...maybe this is it??? This pic is from Honda.com for the EX model!? Looks similar to the lip kit for the 2005 RSX, especially the front.

Not too much of a fun of it, but i'm sure something else will come about!
pic isnt showing up

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've heard some talk about a ITR coming out pretty soon... They made the new Si They have to come out with a new ITR or RSX version for 07 08