8th gen Civic Si pics

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No, they don't have to come out with any Integra based platform. The new Civic is pretty much filling that void fairly well anyway. :what:

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NOFX said:
No, they don't have to come out with any Integra based platform. The new Civic is pretty much filling that void fairly well anyway. :what:

wait 2 1/2 years you'll see

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The 8th Gen IMO is one of the most badass Civic lines ever released. I mean come on, 1.8Liter SOHC on basemodels and DOHC 2.0Liter 197hp on the Si!! thats nuts. and and AND you get the looks of a TSX/RSX/Accord wrapped into one!!

IGotASlowCivic

Yeah Im slow... So?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
99GSRHatch said:
The 8th Gen IMO is one of the most badass Civic lines ever released. I mean come on, 1.8Liter SOHC on basemodels and DOHC 2.0Liter 197hp on the Si!! thats nuts. and and AND you get the looks of a TSX/RSX/Accord wrapped into one!!

i agree now after seeing one in person. but i dunno how much of an RSX it got in it.... wish it had the rsx dash.

and holy shii. when did NOFX"s car turn black? :shock:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
IGotASlowCivic said:
i agree now after seeing one in person. but i dunno how much of an RSX it got in it.... wish it had the rsx dash.

and holy shii. when did NOFX"s car turn black? :shock:
It's not black. It's still R-81. It's just shadows. ;) The blades are what changed on my car.

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ReggieSD said:
the lip kit makes it even better...that coupes hotttt!!!!
I'm actually feeling the 4-door more than the coupe...

I need to get up to the dealer here in Springfield and take a snap shot of this nice black 4-door with the gunmetal 17's on it...there's just something about the lines on the coupe that don't quite do it for me! But I did test drive one...damn smooth, and the cockpit is nice and cosy! The only thing I don't like about the 4 dr is the front bumper...it needs the 3 grille set-up not just the one! But the 2dr and 4dr front bumpers look the same alignment so that shouldn't be that hard to swap out bumpers! =)

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i looked and sat in the 4 door at a dealership by my house...
its nice...interior is beautiful..everything is great till i look at the fron tof the car :x
i hate that saturn look..but its definitely nice...:thumbs up

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
i looked and sat in the 4 door at a dealership by my house...
its nice...interior is beautiful..everything is great till i look at the fron tof the car :x
i hate that saturn look..but its definitely nice...:thumbs up
I read somewhere that your torn between the 2 and the 4dr or neither. Same here. but here's my vision. Buy the 4-dr, swap out the seats, dash, front bumper from the Si...strap on the lip kit, wheels...and then down the road swap the engine and tranny from the Si. I already mentioned it to the wife...and she gave me a BIG HELL NO! We'll see...i'm leaning towards the 4-dr simply for family reason's down the road. ;) I don't want to be like Hix and have to get rid of my project just for a little one!

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
matts2ksi said:
I read somewhere that your torn between the 2 and the 4dr or neither. Same here. but here's my vision. Buy the 4-dr, swap out the seats, dash, front bumper from the Si...strap on the lip kit, wheels...and then down the road swap the engine and tranny from the Si. I already mentioned it to the wife...and she gave me a BIG HELL NO! We'll see...i'm leaning towards the 4-dr simply for family reason's down the road. ;) I don't want to be like Hix and have to get rid of my project just for a little one!
yeh i am...i really dont want to get a luxury car as thats really nto my thing nor does it appeal to me all that much...i mean a new civic is more than fine with me :what:
but yeh if i get the 4 door..i aint swapping nothing...i might get lip kit fromt he dealer and i knowthey r gonna charge me an assload of money..but it will be stick and it will be my daily driver...and i will probably do no mods to it whatso ever...

Botswanaman7

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
matts2ksi said:
Don't know if everyone's caught up on the new Si or not, but ClubRSX.com seems to be...check it!

Si link
Si Video link

Sounds good to me! Price is unbelievable...I figured it to be more than $20K, but glad I'm wrong...
thanks for shutting down my internet :roll:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Botswanaman7 said:
thanks for shutting down my internet :roll:
Interesting.... it seems you are the first with this problem. :???:

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have to say that if there was ever a car to bring me back to FWD it would be the 8th gen Si.... :drool: