8th gen, uncovered

D Grade

NOT Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not bad looking. Better than the 7 gens and the butt ass fugly focus resembling Si hatches.

2000exCivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the way it looks stock but i myself have a 6th gen and i love it but just think how the 8th gen could look pimped out

sprmario

Mario H.
5+ Year Member
it is an improvement from the 7th gen, the coupe looks hella better than the sedan, but personally i still love the styling of my 6th gen than the new one, although the interior looks alot more mature, but the outside is just not workin for me

2000exCivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
personally i like it prolly cause the 200 hp but does the hatch come in si and how much horse and does ne1 know the starting prices

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
could that freaking H get any bigger? If I had one it would be the first piece off the car!

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Theelectricchil said:
agreed--- these 8th gens are rather bland... the front looks like our old 1994 accord. Ugh.
I was thinking the very same thing. But the interior is sick!

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bleh....
5th gens rule. 8)

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well just incase u guys havnt seen there here it goes.... Damn this thing looks Sexy

Sedan/Coupe
140 HP 1.8 SOHC I-Vtec

SI
197 HP 2.0, 16 valve DOHC I-Vtec, 6speed tranny, Helical LSD

Hybrid
110 HP 1.3 I-Vtec 4cyl with Integrated Motor Assist??

Suede

Divisione
5+ Year Member
EF_CaSe said:
well just incase u guys havnt seen there here it goes.... Damn this thing looks Sexy

Sedan/Coupe
140 HP 1.8 SOHC I-Vtec

SI
197 HP 2.0, 16 valve DOHC I-Vtec, 6speed tranny, Helical LSD

Hybrid
110 HP 1.3 I-Vtec 4cyl with Integrated Motor Assist??
so whats the best way to go?? base and convert it to Si? or jus spend the money on the Si. I don't know what I want to do because I want a new car for college... but im going to the Airforce and they are going to give me money also. I mean ill be financing the car, so the Si cant be too much more in price then a base correct?

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The 06 civics dont have E chassis anymore, the Fs have begun. ES EM & EP were the last ones. Pretty sure the FG is the coupe and the FA is the sedan, I will double check.

brownshift

Indian PIMP
5+ Year Member
man i was really liking the idea of a new civc in my garage, i had seen all the mechanicals but not seen any production pics, i really dont like it that much anymore, to high in the back and looks well like a prius, bet it gets okay gasmileage, lol

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Suede said:
so whats the best way to go?? base and convert it to Si? or jus spend the money on the Si. I don't know what I want to do because I want a new car for college... but im going to the Airforce and they are going to give me money also. I mean ill be financing the car, so the Si cant be too much more in price then a base correct?

im guessin maybe 1-2k more.. not really sure i never bought a car new..

AlbusAngelus

Project B18-T
5+ Year Member
Theres an ariticle in car-and-driver on the new civic a pretty good one actually.....actually the latest issue is very good ...reveling the up-and-comming and the no-mores.... (If anyone still gets a real car mag :lol: ) Just playin.... I get all the others too(Honda tuning, SCm ect.......) but I recommend checking it out (car and driver)..... and yes the SI is in there too.....