91 Crx Hf Reborn

2000JdmCivic

5+ Year Member
Well long story short after i bought my 07 Si my girl wanted another crx sense thats what i had before.

After a couple weeks of shopping around she picked up a

91 Crx Hf. Price was 1750 delievered.

Got it inspected and tagged only needed a new tire, radiator, bulb, and rear brake lines (rusty) to pass

Now it needs
Clutch
Either new headgasket, mini-me swap, or a B Swap not sure which one yet

Well heres a pic of it. I will slowly update this as it gets redone. Basically gonna fix all problems and have a clean B-Series Crx

Right now parts were looking for is Hood, Jdm Style Fenders or Oem is fine. And either a complete Ls Swap or B16

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clean base man...:thumbs up

2000JdmCivic

5+ Year Member
Small Update

Got Rear Speaker Holders

Picked up some cupholders 4 for 99 cents at Walmart. Gonna try to make something work for cupholders if not ill order the Jdm Cup Holder

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks exactly like my old one when I bought it. Pink paint fade and all. GL. I absolutely hated that car due to looks, but it was fun to toss around corners.

2000JdmCivic

5+ Year Member
Well been awhile. Motor seems to have some sort of knock havent diagnosed it yet, but my grandfather who loans me the money for motors and parts said forget it drive it till it blows and well swap something faster so plans are one this motor goes
>b16a, b18b, or d15b vtec swap
>Oem hood, fenders
>Rear Disc Brakes
>Upgraded Front Brake
>Fix all rust/body work and be painted Taffeta White to match my car or a Black
>Once all is done maybe a turbo swap or convience her to run the toda vtec killers(sounds Bada**

emerican

Registered VIP
If you got the money to swap it when it does and she dont have to dd the car drive it till it blows and hope she aint on the highway or something.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Besides the knock, whats new with the ride? Clean it up, install any parts at all?

2000JdmCivic

5+ Year Member
Well going to junkyards tuesday to try to find a hood. There was a crx in a crazy rays near me bout a month ago so gonna go see whats left.
As far as updates nothing really windows got tinted gonna have it cleaned up this weekend with my si and ill give you guys some pics maybe a small photo shoot down in the state park near me

2000JdmCivic

5+ Year Member
New Hood. Well not new but got it off a 91 Civic Hatch its got a few lil dings in it but nothing major. Will have install pics tomorrow