'91 Crx Si

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Few more pics I found...

Back in '08, when it used to have the 90/91 bumper on it w/VIS CF ZC hump hood and '96 GSR wheels.

May '05:
Day after I bought it, paid $800 for it.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sad to hear you're parting it out, such a beautiful car. Wish I could find one in the Ohio area, I'd buy it up in an instant lol. Love those ls meshies, finally got myself a set =) well good luck with the sale if you haven't gotten rid of it already.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i can dig it.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Back in '08 when it sported the DOHC ZC, ZC hood and factory EDM/JDM clear corners.

For some reason, those factory clear corner lamps did not fit nearly as well as the aftermarket amber ones.:?:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice nice, i like it. My best friend owns a 91' . He use to have a Silver (Si) one and a White one too. all 88-91. AND the sister of another close friend has a White HF. Such a great car. :thumbup:

When we helped him swap in a B16

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Such a great car. :thumbup:
They are, but nice, clean examples are becoming harder to find. Have to figure, the "newest" one hit 20yrs old, ppl beating the hell out of them and parts are becoming scarce and expensive.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They are, but nice, clean examples are becoming harder to find. Have to figure, the "newest" one hit 20yrs old, ppl beating the hell out of them and parts are becoming scarce and expensive.
Hence the reason i am putting my completely stock Y-49 1990 Si into hibernation/storage in a couple weeks. Would love another clean one again with AC and just make it look nicer.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If and when I strip this and sell as a rolling shell, I plan on keeping much of the interior since it is in near mint shape and a lot of it is discontinued and hard to find.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After some time and thinking, I realized right now, I can't sell this, parted out or whole.
As much as I hate the stigma that comes with the typical 'Honda crowd', I still appreciate the car.
They're getting harder to find unmolested, beat up, riced out, and many parts are discontinued and flat out gone.

It's far from perfect, definitely not the fastest, but am most likely keeping it, it will be a long term deal, especially since I've owned it since '05. I'll take the time to fix the little things and will drive it again, someday (hasn't been on the road since Aug. 2010).
Biggest thing is it smokes, so the stock a6 will need a rebuild.
This is not an intended trailer queen, race or show car, but will be a drivers car, something I can get in and enjoy.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A subtle lighting change, which now seeing it, i think looks much better.

Before:

After