91 si hatch

spideybusa

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone know how much i should spend on a 91 si hatch? don't want to spend over $1800. is this a reasonable price? looking for one in the next 3-4 months. i want a 4th and 5th gen civy hatch. have the 5th looking for the 4th.

Eg_Project

HiGH TiLL i DiE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe you can get one for 2500....thats resonable...it depends on the condition of the hatch......

bklynEG

FTW!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
let me get that right. you have a 5th gen and want a 4th gen? i like em and all but, why?

hybrid1990crx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats wrong with having a collection?

kustomize89

luv it or not???
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would like to have my own civic collec., there is nothing wrong with that

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well for 1800 you are gonna find a pretty shitty one

codyj86

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got lucky... $700 for a dx with barley any rust IN MINNESOTA! wow did i get a steal... but seeing that your in NC u don't have to worry about that.

spideybusa

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by hybrid1990crx
Whats wrong with having a collection?
yeah, i want a collection. after i get the 4th and 5th gen the way i want them, i am going to get a 6th gen coupe. i love honda civics and want as many as i can afford. by the way, even if it is not in great condition, by the time i am finish with it, it will be.

xx90vtecxx

sLeEpErS.cOm
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Melt
well for 1800 you are gonna find a pretty shitty one
not really dude...i know of one here where i live in like almost perfect condition but w/o motor for $300....

(ivi(Si

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i bought mine for 5500 canadain i still think i got ripped off but yea its still good

when i bought there was 206000 km on it but yea it still good for another 3 years then prolly swap another engine in it

and did i mention automatic yup 91 si automatic..if your wondering no f**ken way its auto well only in canada was 91 si were made auto

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, winnipeg civics are damn expensive. The Civic scene is mad here so they jack up the damn prices.

akjcat

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bought my 4G hatch off my buddy for 2000
Finding a hatch that is in decent shape that has not been raped to bad will be a challenge

Styls255

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bought my 91 Cx hatch for $2600 Canadian, then had to put alot of work into it, going to be getting the whole body redone for $1500 cash.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by akjcat
I bought my 4G hatch off my buddy for 2000
Finding a hatch that is in decent shape that has not been raped to bad will be a challenge
exactly my problem when i was looking for a new car ... i was lookin at civics, accords, integras, older sentras, corollas, etc. ... all the hatches and integs i found in my price range all had mad miles or body damage. My dad didnt like nissans so that was a no go, i wanted a 90 or newer accord so i couldnt find one for what i was willing to spend ... so one night i was cruising along and saw this baby blue civic 4 door for sale on the side of the road. I was at first like its a 4 door, but might as well look anyway. So i checked it out and only 130k miles on the body with a new engine. So i bought it.