92-00 Civic Center Console Arm Rest For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
********TEXT ME @ 720-251-2771 ONLY*********** You can post here, and hopefully my email shows up, I don't get on here any longer unless I get an email, so please text me for best response. I am a long time member, just sold the Civic so never on here anymore.

I have 1 Consoles available for sale. includes Arm Rest all the way to under the A/C-Stereo Bezel. One came from an Integra with leather. In great shape, the pic is a bad rep for them as they are covered in saw dust from a project we were doing in the garage. I would give these a 7.5/10 for shape. They are great, but are used, so keep that in mind. I don't believe they have the Cigarette tray/cover thing on the back, but could always confirm. One is missing the cover for one of the spots on near the E-Brake. I am willing to ship these items. Buyer pays shipping costs, and Paypal fees. Local pickup is available in Denver Colorado.

Looking for 60 for the entire Integra Console (Bolts into a Civic just fine) Plus shipping/fees. I do not have a Civic any longer, so just trying to get rid of what I have.

Last edited:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
@UCCRacing Please add your username in paper to the pictures.. thanks! :thumbs up

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
@UCCRacing Please add your username in paper to the pictures.. thanks! :thumbs up
I am game for doing that, however, I won't be able to take it down from the Garage until this weekend. Is that going to be an issue? I took these pics a couple weeks ago, and just now had time to get on here.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I am game for doing that, however, I won't be able to take it down from the Garage until this weekend. Is that going to be an issue? I took these pics a couple weeks ago, and just now had time to get on here.
No problem at all!

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cloth one is pending Sale. I need to get the pic up with my screen name lol.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey guys, Cloth one sold! Still have full Dark Grey Arm Rest! Price is negotiable, hit me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.