92-95 Civic Hatchback, JDM Stanley OEM Headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
My sheet of paper with name/date etc, says clubintegra. (I posted a motor for sale on clubintegra and honda-tech, Was reusing that sheet of paper, I have same username on clubintegra/clubcivic, If I need to redo it with clubcivic instead of clubintegra I will)

92-95 JDM Stanley OEM Headlights off a hatchback. No broken tabs, no cracks, etc, great condition headlights, I'm including the PasswordJDM bulbs, and Also the Vision Technica amber corner lights, Driver side corner light tab is broken, I had used tape to hold it on (I had hit a raccoon, messed up my front bumper, fog lights, and driver corner light, Rest is good) Asking $150+Shipping, Pics below. I'm going to remove them from the car, and box when it quits raining. Then i'll take it to get shipping prices. Just give me zip code if you're interested so when I take it to get prices I can give you accurate price

^That's glue on it from the tape that was holding on the driver corner light.

Spiderweb crack from a small rock or somthing, in the bottom left of pic you can barely see it. it's real small

^Driver side corner light tab broken, not the headlight, That's why the corner light was taped on. I'm sure that can be fixed with some JB weld if someone wanted to reuse the corner light. I was just throwing them in there because I won't be using them. Thanks for looking and If you have any questions lmk.

Status
Not open for further replies.