1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

92-95 Civic Service Manual - *Searchable* PDF

Discussion in '5th Generation Honda Civic (1992-1995)' started by boofoo, Feb 24, 2017.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. boofoo

boofoo Respected Registered VIP

Please enjoy the download links below for the 92-95 Honda Civic service manual with searchable text.

The 27 PDF files (Part 1 to Part 27) may be re-assembled in order using Adobe Acrobat to create the complete 92-95 Civic service manual.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  2. XpL0d3r

XpL0d3r What Civic? Staff Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Second link works, you just need to click Download This File and then enter the text.

I cleaned up the first post for you ;)

3. boofoo

Thanks!

Please add this phrase at end of the thread title.

"with searchable text"

4. HeX

HeX Authoritah, respected. Staff Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

I removed the other 3 replies that are no longer needed since Xploder fixed the link info. I also moved your title into your first post as its more of a statement than a title. Thanks for providing the link.

5. boofoo

:thumbup:

6. XpL0d3r

XpL0d3r What Civic? Staff Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

I've also stickied this thread since it will definitely be useful.

7. np63om

np63om New Member 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Hello i need service manual fo D14A2 engine if you please

8. B.Wiley

B.Wiley New Member

I simply get a redirect to a site called "File Dropper"?

The link takes me to a site called "File Dropper" and there doesn't seem to be anything to download. So I went in search of a manual elsewhere. I finally found a downloadable and semi-searchable manual for the 92-95 Civic. I am new here and don't know the rules about posting links. The file is hosted on another website. Can I post that link? Does it have to be hosted by me? Thanks for info in advance.

9. boofoo

10. boofoo

My first post now contains the 92-95 Civic manual (searchable text) uploaded as 27 PDF files.

Enjoy!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017

: manual, service