93 Civic Lower control arm

Retired_mp7

New to the group. I've got a 1993 Civic that likes to try and change lanes while I am shifting gears. Took it to Goodyear and they gave me the obvious things to replace (ball joints, hub assembly and passenger side half shaft) and of course they could do it for around $1300.
But once I got it home and started taking it apart my self I found many of the bolts on the lower control arm were not tight. I could even turn to front bolt that attaches the LCA to the frame by hand. Once I put a wrench on it, it just kept turning and never got tight. After dropping the entire LCA and inserting the bolt back into place I found that there is nothing for the bolt to screw into and it is located inside a portion of the frame that I see no access to. What am I missing? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Captain VTEC

I'd imagine that there should be a captive nut that the bolt should thread into, I would only be guessing though as I have never worked on a 5th gen, try comparing it to the other side that should hopefully give you an idea of whats going on. =)