94 Toyota supra TT

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
94 supra original twin turbo, 71k miles, big single turbo kit to install, built head hks 274 cams, titan V1 cam gears, brand new black carpet and black leathers to install if I wanted to, greddy boost controller to install, here's the pics

Also to the left thats my new 06 gsxr 1000 I picked up a month or 2 ago, 4k miles, full titanium akrapovic, bazzaz tracation control, power commander, GP pro quick shift, vortex rear sets and clip ons, crg levers, gpr 4 stabilizer, stainless brake lines, Some more stuff lol

Intercooler kit mounted and installed,

Turbo mounted and clocked, bunch of small parts I needed to finish it, all has been shipped so it's a matter of time now until I go woop on some ass lol

Last edited:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn! That's going to be a beast. A friend of mine from HS just picked up a Supra over the summer too, looks pretty similar to yours.

In for updates on this monster

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh, f*ck you for getting a Supra, and a TT to top it off!!!

Translation: You lucky b@stard. What an awesome find. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Plans to swap from automatic?

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
No plans to swap the auto, I've gotten a couple offers of 25k for it as it sits and it won't even start. But I hooked up the oil feed line now (not in this pic), Got to get the oil drain installed, install the new slim fans I bought, Install 1 piece of intercooler pipe with bov, get a upper radiator hose, and hope it'll start after I hook up a battery. It's a mystery, Lol