95 Civic DX Coupe Rear Sway Bar (Eibach)

Rywen

(Having to retype this entire thing because I'm an idiot. If it seems like I have no enthusiasm, that's why lol)
Sway bars are considered suspension, right? I hope I'm posting this in the right place...

So recently I purchased a rear sway bar from Eibach for my 1995 Honda Civic DX Coupe. This car doesn't come with stock rear sway, and the Eibach one only comes with the bar+bushings. If you may refer yourself to this thread, the OP had purchased the same rear sway from Eibach and needed some stuff too. CHILD responded and linked them to this website for any parts they might want, explaining the parts would work with their car.

The OP said that they would need parts 7, 12, 13, 27, and 42, which seems correct to me. I'm new to all this kind of stuff, so I don't know much about suspension. I just need some verification on if those parts would work for mine as well, or what I will need to be able to hook up the sway bar. Do I need to get new Control Arms, End Links, or other things like that as well? If I do, I will need to get my car an alignment, correct?

I'm grateful for any help, and I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong area or whatever. I just thought it would be better to make a post rather than bump a 4 year old thread.

EDIT: Also, any information about pre-loading the vehicle when installing the sway bar would be great!

Last edited: