95 Civic EX - Heavily Modded - Super Clean - Minty Fresh!!! F/S F/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostJunkie

rock out with my sohc out
5+ Year Member
Im putting my 95 Civic EX coupe up for sale, hate to do it but I rarely drive it anymore and its time to move on. I purchased this car bone stock in 2003 with 90k miles from an older gentleman, it has only seen sunny weather since that day and has always been garaged, odometer currently reads 108k. The car is in immaculate condition, almost everything is new, you will be hard pressed to find a cleaner more well taken care of car. Everything works 100% as it should, needs nothing but a new home. The car has won and placed in countless shows and has been in a few magazines, Super Street, D-Sport, etc. The date on some of the photos is incorrect, they were taken last year, just never configured the settings on my camera. :up:

Mod list as follows:
PPG Milano Red paint and clear - flawless job!
Shaved antenna
JDM H22 swap from H Motors - super low miles, minty fresh!
Hasport axles
Avid billet mounts
ACT clutch
RMF exhaust manifold
RG Ported intake manifold
Unorthodox billet crank pulley
AEM fuel rail
Braided fuel line
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Built resi covers
Fluidyne radiator
FAL fan
3" mandrel exhaust
17 x 7.5 SSR Comp wheels powdercoated black
Yokohama 520a tires
Black lugs
VIS carbon hood and trunk
Vision carbon mirrors
Vision corners
WWRS lip and skirt kit
Powerslot rotors
Hawk pads
Wilwood braided lines
Function Form suspension
Urathane bushings
Blox LCA's
Skunk 2 front and rear upper strut bars
Neuspeed front and rear lower strut bars
K&N cover breather
Carbon pedals
Type R shift boot
Spoon shift knob
Pioneer head unit
Polk Audio in all 4 corners

That should cover most of it, im sure I forgot a few things. The swap was done by myself and a friend. It looks factory, everything was meticulously handled. Its a blast to drive, it rips pretty hard for all motor, lots of torque for a Honda ;) . Asking $7900, the car is located in south western PA. Also looking to trade for a nice daily driver of equal value that is near stock and gets good gas mileage. Here are some pics......................

Status
Not open for further replies.