95 EG9 Civic Ferio...

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey guys...wussupp...ferio EG in the house...repping jersey and njtuners.com (all are welcome)..This baby has LOTS of JDM goodies.....now less talk here are the pics...

1st place honda 4dr 9-9-07

95 Civic Ferio SiR
JDM Part:SiR ferio seats, Ferio garnishes , Side markers, Gathers speakers, Amber clock, Amber Climate control,"Ferio" and "SiR" badging, Mugen Lip, Bronze glass all around with Rear wiper,CF Hood, CF Trunk, CF Ferio wing,Spoon mirrors

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice clean car, but i've never liked that style of headlights

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice but the headlights are killing it

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol...yea...i got the the JDM headights, gathers extended armrest, and bumper pole coming in this friday.......yea...i love the projectors with HiDs...but..its time for them to go...lol.....

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Interior is cool, thats about it.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dont like the headlights. You should definitely paint match the lip.

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the last girl in the pics, the one on the let, banging. lol. i like the ferio seats tho =)

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if u look real quick the last pic witht he girls the one with the red looks like she has a penis hangin down...nice car

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks for all the love....Reminds me of my home forum NJ TUNERS.COM...all new users get PAGES of love...lol..no homo.....i have made this car come from junk..SO im pleased with where its at...Also just order My Axis Old skools 15x8....OMG CANT WAIT...Nice cars on here glad most of you like.....

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dont like the headlights. You should definitely paint match the lip.

lol..i wonder y...HMMMMM...lol...I would let u do it but..then i gotta ship to you and ship back...would BE SUPERRR expensive...lol...PM what it normally runs..Also I got EG9 power fold mirrors i need paint black..PM me with prices thanks.....

Hondaz4LYF

5+ Year Member
Looks nice....it seems I'm the only one who likes the headlights:D I like the paint scheme as well

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If a girl touches your car like that, does that mean you just got laid?

Where are the engine pics?
i hope so...if it does...i finally had some real JDM sexy tiimeeee...lol..

engine = stock-CAI and headers :thumbdown

i got a JDM b16 turbo coming real soon....gunna build it over winter n make a beast...projected numbers are around 350whp.....:lol::drool:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i wasn't putting in a shameless plug, I was just saying that I thought it'd look better paint matched :lol: