95 Teggy build

MyLittleTeg

I know this is a civic forum but I'll post it anyways. My car is a 95 Honda Integra Ls (auto). I bought the car bone stock with all paperwork from it's first oil change to its last and any parts put on it. She was taken great care of from the original owner and I managed to pick it up for $900 needing an alternator.

My current mods so far
-Aftermarket cold air intake
-painted valve covers
-spoon sports replica steering wheel
-spw cluster with blue green LEDs
-new hood and hatch
-new fog lights

Mods I plan on doing
-5 speed swap
-lsvtec
-Bucket seats
-adjustable cam gears
-wire tuck
-push button start

Here's some pictures of her as she sits.

And a few pics of her all torn apart

Please feel free to give your ideas, criticism, personal preference, whatever you feel. Also the car needs a name so feel free to throw an idea out there.
Thanks everyone, will post more pics and updates as I get my money up:D

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
Looks a solid platform to build on! personally I would first concentrate on your motor swap/ 5-speed swap! once you have that done the rest is simple! and In my personal opinion I would put stock tail lights back in, but like I said its all personal preference! Also :welcome: to the club!

MyLittleTeg

Looks a solid platform to build on! personally I would first concentrate on your motor swap/ 5-speed swap! once you have that done the rest is simple! and In my personal opinion I would put stock tail lights back in, but like I said its all personal preference! Also :welcome: to the club!
Thank, I really appreciate it. Idk about lsvtec because of the oil leaks and issues. Might do a whole b18c block as well and know its done right

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mindblown

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why would you advertise it being spoon when it isn't? I get "to each, their own" but to lie...really? It isn't balling on a budget when the s**t is fake as can be. Balling on a budget doesn't mean to cut corners, it means to save up until you collect enough to do it right.

I agree with above, focus on the swap then junk the cheap Chinese parts and put it back to stock. Including the gauges, they will fail...they always do. That is if they haven't already.

MyLittleTeg

Why would you advertise it being spoon when it isn't? I get "to each, their own" but to lie...really? It isn't balling on a budget when the s**t is fake as can be. Balling on a budget doesn't mean to cut corners, it means to save up until you collect enough to do it right.

I agree with above, focus on the swap then junk the cheap Chinese parts and put it back to stock. Including the gauges, they will fail...they always do. That is if they haven't already.
It actually is a good wheel. Its not a cheap bendable one. I bought it because it was aftermarket. Not because the spoon name

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My current mods so far
-Aftermarket cold air intake
-painted valve covers
-spoon steering wheel
-spw cluster with blue green LEDs
-new hood and hatch
-new fog lights
It actually is a good wheel. Its not a cheap bendable one. I bought it because it was aftermarket. Not because the spoon name
My point was that you are advertising like it is something it isn't. If you paid $40 for it, it's cheap garbage. I have seen what those do in an accident. Hope you never have to experience that. People are cheap, that's always going to happen. However, there are some things you should NEVER cheap out on. One of those things is steering wheels.

P.S. I have also seen those cheap steering wheels strip out where it meets the steering shaft. That has to be fun too, especially if in traffic.

MyLittleTeg

My point was that you are advertising like it is something it isn't. If you paid $40 for it, it's cheap garbage. I have seen what those do in an accident. Hope you never have to experience that. People are cheap, that's always going to happen. However, there are some things you should NEVER cheap out on. One of those things is steering wheels.

P.S. I have also seen those cheap steering wheels strip out where it meets the steering shaft. That has to be fun too, especially if in traffic.
Has been updated =) and do you recommend a good quality wheel and hub with a quick release that's not heavy on the wallet? Its a slow build but your right, that isn't a piece I should have bought cheap

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, I get the broke part. Been there. Took me a year to save up money for my momo + NRG wheel short hub, wheel, and short quick release set up back in the day.

Anything with a good name brand is better than a $40 no name fake wheel. Those things aren't even safe for go carts.

Again, I wouldn't be worried about the wallet with something like this. Save the money and do it right. <<<That should be followed for everything on the build not just the steering wheel.

MyLittleTeg

Haven't updated this in a while but its temporarily flat black (looks grey as hell but whatevs) and got rid of that ugly cluster to get a much cleaner cf gsr cluster. What you think?