10+ Year Member
Bump!

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just so you know these fit either coupes/hatchbacks or sedans, not both. I'm guessing these are the coupe/hatchback ones because the sedan ones are pretty hard to find.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm guessing these are the coupe/hatchback ones because the sedan ones are pretty hard to find.
For the 6th gen, factory tweeters were only available and came in the Ex coupe and 99-00 Si.
Not a factory option for the hatchback, though the will fit. These will not fit sedans.

Sedan ones are hard to find because there is no such thing. Factory tweeters were not available for the 96-00 Civic Ex sedan.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sedan ones are hard to find because there is no such thing. Factory tweeters were not available for the 96-00 Civic Ex sedan.
No and yes. They do exist but they were not available for the 96-00 EX. They were available in other markets and also on the Acura EL.

http://www.hondamarketplace.com/showpost.php?p=39381341&postcount=268

Nice price btw, I remember these used to go for a lot more. I bought some coupe ones for my four door a few years back (which is how I know they don't fit) and the best price I found was around $75. GLWS.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Turd. I've always wanted something like these... I have a sedan :roll:

bump for you

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for bumps and the info on the sedan tweeters, something I wasn't aware of.:idea:

Now, lets get some buyers with actual cash in hand...:!:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k, so tempting. im missing the driver side too

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Someone buy 'em up.:D
If I don't sell them, I'll end up either packing them away or wiring them up in my Hx.

Status
Not open for further replies.