96 Hatch Exhaust

WillnfrankEJ6

So I changed my entire exhaust from the CX to the EX however the S pipe doesn't sit in the right spot. It is to far forward and makes it scrape on everything where as the old sat in and I could have it lowered. Now how do I have it go into the right place to where I can have it lowered and also be functional like other peoples cars?

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cut it out and make a custom section...or take it to a shop that can do it.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Exhaust shop or any place that supplies to them...

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How was I being a d**k? It was a simple question and a simple answer was provided.

A d**k would have said to get off your ass and figure it out instead of waiting for others to spoon feed you the info.

Gonna need thicker skin if you want to survive forums. Wait till the trolls start in on stupid questions. Then you will really see what a d**k is.

Tell you what, next time instead of providing an answer, I will just move on by and ignore your question like everyone else did.

WillnfrankEJ6

How was I being a d**k? It was a simple question and a simple answer was provided.

A d**k would have said to get off your ass and figure it out instead of waiting for others to spoon feed you the info.

Gonna need thicker skin if you want to survive forums. Wait till the trolls start in on stupid questions. Then you will really see what a d**k is.

Tell you what, next time instead of providing an answer, I will just move on by and ignore your question like everyone else did.
Okay thank you for the info, I mistook the way you said it