96 Integra LS - five speed ;)

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Y so many stickers?
Because 19 ;)

Does look pretty good for the price, better than the last one, mos definitely! And the sooner you take care of that rust, the less it'll cost. I also thought I could tell the color wasn't perfect front to back, but you can smash up a car pretty good and only do cosmetic damage. As long as it drives straight I wouldn't worry much. Doing a front end conversion could be problematic though, depending on the quality of work that was done to put it back together.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Y so many stickers?
Meh, its two magnets.

Because 19 ;)

Does look pretty good for the price, better than the last one, mos definitely! And the sooner you take care of that rust, the less it'll cost. I also thought I could tell the color wasn't perfect front to back, but you can smash up a car pretty good and only do cosmetic damage. As long as it drives straight I wouldn't worry much. Doing a front end conversion could be problematic though, depending on the quality of work that was done to put it back together.
It drives perfectly straight. The color difference doesn't bother me much. I will eventually repaint it silver or another color, but for now it's fine. I just really love the 98-01 front. I'll get to pulling the bumper to find out the damage and see what's up. The rust I do need to deal with. Gotta find someone who can do it around, and then figure out those wheel well plug issues.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just get a can from automotice touchup and do it yourself, thats what i just did to my fender a couple weeks back. Scuff, spray, wesand, buff. Most annoying part is wetsanding the clear your first time but once you know what to look for while doing it its cake.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
integral are notorious for trunk leaks

what you coming to leesport for? that's basically where I live

and I already told you your emissions sticker issue. failed or from non emissions county so you need to go get it done

make sure they plugged the rear defrost back in and the taps aren't broken off that connect to the window

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
integral are notorious for trunk leaks

what you coming to leesport for? that's basically where I live

and I already told you your emissions sticker issue. failed or from non emissions county so you need to go get it done

make sure they plugged the rear defrost back in and the taps aren't broken off that connect to the window
Yeah it's the wheel well plugs or the rust so when it stops pouring and I'm home, I'll check it. I didn't get a chance yet to pull the hatch interior apart so I'll check the defroster when I do and I got my wiper motor so I'll throw that in as well. Hopefully none of the defroster lines are ripped.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First tank did 30.3 MPG.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Robs gsr with the ac on gets 32. His is heavily modded and tuned too. :-p

Sent from my Note 2

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got another question for you Kelly. The door locks, in my old car if I held the key on unlock or lock it would unlock or lock the passenger door as well. This one only works with unlock when you use the passenger side lock

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The whole thing was basically a question but how do I fix it? There. Question mark.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Sent from my Note 2
my ls doesnt really do that good. 30-32. him and i both have high mileage engines though and are not as tuned or efficient probably

Got another question for you Kelly. The door locks, in my old car if I held the key on unlock or lock it would unlock or lock the passenger door as well. This one only works with unlock when you use the passenger side lock

hmm never did lock from the passenger side on mine

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Sent from my Note 2
The ONLY way (that I know of) that a "heavily modded" GSR is going to get that good of fuel economy, is if the basemap is tuned incredibly mild. My b20 Integra, which had a great basemap, and was tuned quite well, got 30mpg when I was driving it normally.

As far as the damage, as long as the frame/radiator support, and impact beam are all straight and in-tact, who gives a s**t about the cosmetics? Most cars have been in mild fender-benders. If the bumper cover and impact beam had to be replaced, but everything else is fine, it's not a big deal. You really can't be nitpicking these cars, particularly considering the age of the car. They have been molested and driven into the ground like crazy.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

As far as I know, it only unlocks. He has never locked it that way. I'll try it before I leave for work since he's off today.
The ONLY way (that I know of) that a "heavily modded" GSR is going to get that good of fuel economy, is if the basemap is tuned incredibly mild. My b20 Integra, which had a great basemap, and was tuned quite well, got 30mpg when I was driving it normally.

As far as the damage, as long as the frame/radiator support, and impact beam are all straight and in-tact, who gives a s*** about the cosmetics? Most cars have been in mild fender-benders. If the bumper cover and impact beam had to be replaced, but everything else is fine, it's not a big deal. You really can't be nitpicking these cars, particularly considering the age of the car. They have been molested and driven into the ground like crazy.
I honestly do not know how he has it tuned, but I know he's in the garage changing it every once in awhile. He's taking it to the track this week so I'm sure I'll lose him to the garage for awhile again.

He's also been experimenting w/ that theory if you get fuel in the cooler morning hours, it'll increase economy. Myth or not, since he's been getting fuel around 615am vs 615pm, it's increased his mileage a bit. I know he gets better mileage than my civic. :(

.........I totally just realized how badly it shows that I've been out of the scene now, and that I don't care about cars. When I don't even know what my BF has on his car anymore...true sign of being out. :oops:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As far as I know, it only unlocks. He has never locked it that way. I'll try it before I leave for work since he's off today.
hmm. Weird. If you took the key in my auto teg and put it in the driver door and turned to unlock and held it for a couple seconds, it would unlock the passenger door as well. Same thing as if you would hold it on lock. If you put the key in the passenger door and held it on unlock, it would open the driver door as well as lock. The door locks weren't changed as far as I know and looked normal when I had the door panels off so idk. The driver door does unlock from the passenger side though so it's weird.

I still haven't gotten a chance to take my hatch panel off yet. They changed my schedule around at work and I'm working all day today so hopefully tomorrow morning when I have off I'll get to take it off and check and put my wiper motor in. I'm gonna be replacing my plugs and trans fluid this weekend, and maybe the wires also if I have enough money leftover. I need to get a new radio bezel, ashtray/cigarette lighter console and door panels eventually. Probably gonna go to Pennsburg Harry's for that. I hear there is a lot of tags there and all the ones I find at my Harry's or the hazleton Harry's are all automatic and tan interior.