96 Integra LS - five speed ;)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So what kind of price range should I expect for decent ones?

I only want a rear one for now. I won't get door visors for awhile.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What is your goal with this car? Knock off accessories or staying true to the car? The original rear visor is the best but good luck finding one. Those were made of fiber glass. Anything else imo is junk and looks awful.

I personally hate rear visors on integras....they just don't flow with the car well. Esp since you have the spoiler that did not come with the car originally. It's too much going on. Visor...wiper....spoiler. yikes

Sent from my Note 2

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What is your goal with this car? Knock off accessories or staying true to the car? The original rear visor is the best but good luck finding one. Those were made of fiber glass. Anything else imo is junk and looks awful.

I personally hate rear visors on integras....they just don't flow with the car well. Esp since you have the spoiler that did not come with the car originally. It's too much going on. Visor...wiper....spoiler. yikes

Sent from my Note 2
yup. ditch all 3!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The wing came factory..

And I've seen plenty of integras with rear window visors that look nice. I'm not sure what I want to do with the exterior yet. It was just an option. I'm gonna leave the wing off when I got to replace my hatch. I want tthe type R side skirts and lips, but I was kooking online and they're like $400 for the skirts and $200 for the lips. not sure if those are real though. Can't tell.

I'm looking at getting my shift knob and boot first, and then I might be picking up a set of mudflaps iI found. Brakes are being replaced tomorrow as well.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The wing came factory..

And I've seen plenty of integras with rear window visors that look nice. I'm not sure what I want to do with the exterior yet. It was just an option. I'm gonna leave the wing off when I got to replace my hatch. I want tthe type R side skirts and lips, but I was kooking online and they're like $400 for the skirts and $200 for the lips. not sure if those are real though. Can't tell.

I'm looking at getting my shift knob and boot first, and then I might be picking up a set of mudflaps iI found. Brakes are being replaced tomorrow as well.

Ls did not. It came with a dealer option. So yes it is oem, but an added dealer option upon purchase.

You are all over the place with this car I noticed. Instead of slapping random mis matching accessories on, go thru the entire car and replace every little thing needing replaced.
Rob did that and it's damn near immaculate now. He refuses to sell his gsr for less than 7500 now.

And the prices you quoted are not real. The lip alone is $400. Rob is getting it and already has the side skirts. Thank god for his dealer discount and friend with a real cw itr. They swap parts all the time.

Sent from my Note 2

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm all over the place? I am starting the interior, and just looking at stuff on the outside unlike I said, the brakes are being replaced tomorrow, and as far as I know, the only other thing that I should change is the alternator because the bearing is worn causing it to whistle.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm all over the place? I am starting the interior, and just looking at stuff on the outside unlike I said, the brakes are being replaced tomorrow, and as far as I know, the only other thing that I should change is the alternator because the bearing is worn causing it to whistle.

Trust me when I say, that your car won't pass the inspection 100% I posted previously. Why opt for cheap cosmetics over a sound vehicle?

Sent from my Note 2

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trust me when I say, that your car won't pass the inspection 100% I posted previously. Why opt for cheap cosmetics over a sound vehicle?

Sent from my Note 2
This. Do that inspection, you may be surprised what you discover.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This. Do that inspection, you may be surprised what you discover.
And you will fall in love with the car that much more, knowing it's in tip top shape. I now fully appreciate Rob's integra since he's done this, and found the car is fun, and quite easy to work on

Sent from my Note 2

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ill check it out then. Haven't read through it yet.

Anyways, picked up my hatch yesterday. Got it for free. Guy also threw in a sunroof so I can sell that. I'm going down to the beach for a couple days next week so ill get to see what highway mileage this gets. So far I've put over 900 miles on it since I got it a few weeks ago.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Changed my brake rotors and now my car stops fast and quiet. Upon examining the calipers however, new pads and calipers are going to be needed soon. So that will come in the future. Ended up having to drill one of the rotor screws out though due to it being stripped beyond recognition.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just ordered my energy suspension shifter bushings. Glad I have ,money now but don't know what I should get next. I'm gonna look into that inspection thing over the next few days and take a good look at my car in my free time. I kind of want to get a new alternator because the bearing is ,making a loud whistling noise and it's annoying at night. Looking at getting a weighted shift knob. Found one on password JDM that I kind of like, but the $60 price tag sways me.
http://passwordjdm.com/PasswordJDM-Stainless-Steel-Shift-Knob-Type-II-Honda-Acura-P8344C1685.aspx

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get a legit spoon sports shift knob. :P

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I really like the black knob, but I can't justify spending $76 on a knob right now.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Or I can sell you my gunmetal weighted skunk 2 knob for less, but the money should go to an alternator and other necessary parts.

Sent from my Note 2

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah like I said, I can't justify spending money on stuff like that right now. I'm just hoping if I go to replace my alternator, it doesn't get stuck like my old car's did. What's the skunk2 one look like