96 SI civic

Caleb.N

whatever you guys say about Damo, i gt respect for the guy , he is still standing up for himself and what he likes. if he goes JDM style, then he would be doing it to please you guys which is wrong, he is doing things his way, for that bru i respect you.

Damo

5+ Year Member
thanks Caleb.N

the trucks body does not need much work work its just missing like everything else tomuch work i would end up spending $20,000 more in that truck to make it clean looking no rat rods.

this car has alot more work. not sure what i am going to do to it next mite just leave it how it is and build a different honda like the eg

but this is what i picked up for this ride gotta build a engine for it first lol

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yes an eg would be nice! Good luck with the build man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice progress, haven't chimed in since early 2011, but glad to see you didnt give up on the EK.
I'm up in Scarborough, message me if you're coming out to any of the larger shows like Ertefa or CSCS events @ Cayuga/ Shannonville/ Mosport.
I have a couple of friends building RX7s too if you're looking for parts

Damo

5+ Year Member
thanks i go to brampton sometimes to visit friends.

but some bad news last month i was forced to scrap my rx7 long story. so i am just going to work on the honda for now intill i get a eg or another rx7 has to be a 1st gen

but yeah i should be going to cscs this year because last year my car looked like crap but i should be going to the track in cayuga more this year to race my car more hoping soon i can start my engine build i wanna run 11s and right now i run 16.8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULgbJdUGSRE&list=UUaJIysEo3ffgRKdBXG4MBNA&index=8

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ahh, Bramladesh. Lol.
That's s***ty news, sorry to hear that.
Jesus christ, yeah I didn't even bother drag.. I did hit the mosport DDT track just for s***s and giggles but that was no fun.
I'll see you out there buddy, I'll be rolling with OptionJDM or TTS (Toronto Tuner Syndicate) most likely.

Damo

5+ Year Member
ok well not much has been going on but oh wheel lack of work but i am going to school next week for my AZ (truck driving) but i had some free time so i did this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ok that old truck in the back well i started to build it

did a 4 inch chop and allso fixed the rear

from this

to this