96 SI civic

Damo

5+ Year Member
Hey as long as you like your car thats what matters, doing what you can on your budget to make your car the way you like is always a good thing :thumbs up

Anyways dont let them try to say you are a ricer for not going jdm, seeing as the originally did body kits and stuff there technically thats jdm too right? haha anyways keep doing what you like and you got my respect for doing so
true they did start that in japan i seen pics of cars in japan still with bodykits. but mosly i love working on cars and i can spend time with my dad because he is teaching me how to do body work and custom work.

98ej8

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah but still clean it up
you can get a better lip and lowering the car would give it a whole new look
for starters

Damo

5+ Year Member
if i did not of got this body kit i would of gotten the 99-00 bumper with the mugen lip. but im doing a 2 tone paint job after winter. metal flake blue top and cream bottom.

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not so fast, Not so furious

Damo

5+ Year Member
hahaha nice!!!

even though its a DD its still nice to have a little bit of power for fun...and for it to look good too. its a work in progress, it takes time....
it has the power now i need now. but i cant spend tomuch because im savin rims and a supercharger for my rx7

98ej8

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well then just save your money and dont do the two tone paint job

CDubs

Registered VIP
not feeling the snow plow, stickers on the sides or the back window...but your car your taste as long as you like it.....personally lose the plow and drop it...they look way better with no wheel gap

h3nta1

dude don't listen to anyone else, just do your own thing... on the flip side i agree with everyone else lol

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks like vomit..sorry had to get it out there :what:
sad to see another civic fall victim to bad taste..
nothing really "ricer" about it, its just alot of bad
ideas rolled into one...nothing makes sense.

but hey if youre happy i dont care bro..enjoy your project :thumbs up

Damo

5+ Year Member
small update i got my short shifter in only took 4 hours of getting pissed off. i may post pics of the rx7 because last time i have on a civic forum i got flamed because the body kit i made for it. but ya my short shifter is great has not got a chance to drive the car yet because i found some hidden rust so im waiting for the paint to dry tomarrow to put the rubber back over it

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Damo

5+ Year Member
That's because body kits suck... they are out of style and lame
then you never been in niagara ontario body kits custom paint jobs and underglow lights are coming back in my area and i love it.