96 SI civic

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So you just called yourself stupid.. Because in the video he said "If the car looks stupid, or drives stupid, it is because the owner is stupid." I'm not calling you stupid just saying thats what it said. You will most likely get called out on that

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yeah, it doesn't look stupid, it looks bad. Maybe you should try and save it and make it look better :word:

Damo

5+ Year Member
i think it looks sexy. in the spring i am painter her blue. with the 99-00 bumper and mugen lip. but still going to keep the stripe thow i love it. in a year im going to paint it 2 tone with metal flake blue top, black line and cream bottom

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think it looks sexy. in the spring i am painter her blue. with the 99-00 bumper and mugen lip. but still going to keep the stripe thow i love it. in a year im going to paint it 2 tone with metal flake blue top, black line and cream bottom
Don't waste your time or money painting it twice.. Paint it one solid color in one shot. First you gotta slam the thing.. My opinion

Damo

5+ Year Member
Don't waste your time or money painting it twice.. Paint it one solid color in one shot. First you gotta slam the thing.. My opinion
i was going to paint it in the spring anyways i just did some tuchups on it. i am going to slam it i have the coilovers in my garage waiting im waiting intill spring and i wanna get new front shocks. i dont know the name of the coilovers i picked them up for $40 at a car swap meet

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Everything UCC said holds true. The second I opened this and saw those pictures I was praying to God that it was some step by step de-ricing thing. Turns out you did that stuff yourself, and your adding more rice to it. I am ashamed. :shock:

Damo

5+ Year Member
no way never i wanna go JDM look. its way over done i rather be different and stand out and show off the custom work i can do. im not s sheep that goes with the flow i stand out. even in my town at the cruise nights im one of the only 3 hondas there

emerican

Registered VIP
IMO that is the worst thing ive seen in awhile, but i dont have to drive it as long as your happy man but if it stays like that dont expect anything but bad comments about it i can quote just about every member on this site when i say that all of that needs to be undone the stickers the paint the huge lip all of it but once again not my car so dosent effect me

Damo

5+ Year Member
i first posted my car up when i just got it was on JDM rides fourm i put a list up on my plans and i was just flamed for some dumb reason and this where my plans before i changed them

99-00 SI front end with mugen lip
slamed
16inch rims
magnaflow exhaust
99-00 si tail lights
and painted blue

they where saying it would be riced so how does that work

Damo

5+ Year Member
i never said my decals add HP. i rather be different the be like everyone else. i rather be a ricer then another JDM guy

nates97coupe

well you ARE a ricer. people WILL make fun of you. your car WILL look tacky and cheap. id rather have a NICE,CLEAN,FAST car ANY day. NOBODY likes your car. EVERYONE thinks YOUR a J-O-K-E. dumbasses like you is why REAL racers get flammed for haveing clean cars

Damo

5+ Year Member
everyone has there own taste in cars. to me my car is nice and clean and fast enuff for a daily driver.