96 SI civic

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wooooooow....! one thing I like is your love for the car, thats a big plus. You are very proud of it, and its cool. But maybe you have "weird" ideas for the car.

But definitely, you should fix it up as you like it. At the end it might not look so bad, so good luck.

As for my opinion:
*I am not really digging the front lip though, but keep on Plowing!
*its not an Si
*the eyelid is in the wrong direction.
*sticker in the back has to go
*the black strip has to go
*needs to be lowerered, rims
*tailights ok, hood ok, color ok, si better
*clean your engine

Question: what is this "Fart Can" you have in the car?

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Take that thing back to walmart.

Is this guy legit or is he f**king with us? Read some of his posts I find them to be very..potentially sarcastic. If infact you ARE legit..damn dude. Not trying to be a hater but people like you make our clean ass hondas look dumb.

pretty harsh man

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nates97coupe you need to take one helluva chill pill bro. Way too f**kin' harsh. If I were that kid I would drive to your house and s**t on your face for having that attitude. Have some respect for other people, no matter their likes/dislikes.

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My "JDM" looking car is slammed and has a B20 with a GSR transmission that is a daily and probably will never cost as much as your plans..

Damo

5+ Year Member
My "JDM" looking car is slammed and has a B20 with a GSR transmission that is a daily and probably will never cost as much as your plans..
its a daily driver i have another toy its my rx7 im saving up right now for a 20B twin turbo so i dont wanna put much money into the civic. everything i have got for the civic i have only spent $400

and the muffler. i dont know the brand it was cheap i only payed $30 because i get a discount at the tuner shop i go to and it had a small dent on the body.

nates97coupe

nates97coupe you need to take one helluva chill pill bro. Way too f**kin' harsh. If I were that kid I would drive to your house and s**t on your face for having that attitude. Have some respect for other people, no matter their likes/dislikes.
nahh. its a rice burner...people like this make YOU look bad. ME look bad and everyone else who loves hondas. Its one thing ive you like sto be a ricer but this guy thinks its cool or some s**t...when its clearly not.

Damo

5+ Year Member
nahh. its a rice burner...people like this make YOU look bad. ME look bad and everyone else who loves hondas. Its one thing ive you like sto be a ricer but this guy thinks its cool or some s**t...when its clearly not.
no its people like you who talk s**t about the skill you dont have make hondas look bad

nates97coupe

the skill? yeah let me go to f**king autozone and get some ricer modificatios and show you how much skill i have looking like a dipshit

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well if you think about it... Justin Beiber came from Canada too.

Damo

5+ Year Member
the skill? yeah let me go to f**king autozone and get some ricer modificatios and show you how much skill i have looking like a dipshit
what auto zone i get all my stuff at a store called Maximum Performance motorsport only time i go to parts sourse is for engine oil and parts to fix and get a discount with by buddy who works at a garage.

you seem like a person that gets punched out alot. you remind me of someone who talks like you but owns a GMC truck that is ball less. he does not go to cruise nights anymore or much because everyone does not like him and he has be punched out and it sounds like you need it done to.