Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lmk I can beat anyone elses pricing.

Damo

5+ Year Member
lmk I can beat anyone elses pricing.
ya. i was told you need like around $300 in parts install. and its alot harder to install then a eg

Logan98036wa: its snowing alot and i drive on a dirty highway everynight to go to work so its not worth it right now. waiting for a good day to wash it

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its not hard to install at all. I did a JDM B18C in my EM1. The EK Chassis had a B Series factory. Its easy as f**k. Esp. if you already have vtec wired in. The only think you'll have to do is the IAB fix. Its not hard at all.

Damo

5+ Year Member
Its not hard to install at all. I did a JDM B18C in my EM1. The EK Chassis had a B Series factory. Its easy as f**k. Esp. if you already have vtec wired in. The only think you'll have to do is the IAB fix. Its not hard at all.
i was told it was more work because i have a d15b and i would need a SIR (Canadian) rear motormount and stuff. i was told i need a OBD2 to OBD1 Harness Adapter

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Depending on what engine you get with the OBD jumpers.. You will need all B Series Mounts. I have some that are for sale.

lownslow

5+ Year Member
first of all...many of you need to chill out...many of us do not like this particular style however, it is a style...a style that he likes. i have a buddy that does this stuff to his eclipse and he loves it that way and being as its his car...and hes happy...thats all that matters. Its ok to tell him you dont like it but damn a few of you sound like you are ready to hit him for not going by the "jdm" lmfao style which most people dont even know what that really is anyway. I remember so many people rolled like this after the first fnf came out way back when. Its not always a bad thing to go against the grain man...just do you and dont take anything to heart said here. some of it is constructive criticism but its based on what that person likes so just make it how you want and enjoy it as such...but for future reference people dont really like rice on here so put on the old flame suit...

nates97coupe

i have a 97 civic, dumped you moron. my car is a s**t ton better looking and nicer than yours. so try again please.

cvcrcr99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh yep. well its not the stock engine it has a JDM D15B vtec. i wanna get the B18 GSR engine
Looks like a y8 to me due to the placement of the oil dipstick, but hey, I could be wrong.

Damo

5+ Year Member
Looks like a y8 to me due to the placement of the oil dipstick, but hey, I could be wrong.
it only says D15B so its a JDM engine i was told that all JDM engines like if you pick up a B18c thats a jdm engine but if you get like a B18c4 or somthing its not a jdm engine

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nahh. its a rice burner...people like this make YOU look bad. ME look bad and everyone else who loves hondas. Its one thing ive you like sto be a ricer but this guy thinks its cool or some s**t...when its clearly not.
You make yourself look bad by being a complete d**k in somebody elses thread. You don't have to like it, but if you can't say anything nice then shut the f**k up. He is not obligated to design his car so that you think you look good.
i have a 97 civic, dumped you moron. my car is a s**t ton better looking and nicer than yours. so try again please.
You has dumped Civic? Oh my god!!! One day I dream to have a car as sweet as yours....not. Your car is a piece of s**t compared to 98% of other cars out there. Get off your high horse and stay out of this thread or you will get ANOTHER infraction.

nates97coupe

and 98% of people on here have 1. money and 2. alot of experience with cars. also its a thread that everyone is free to comment on. I despise ricers, along with the 98% of people on here.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man. Alot of hating going on here. Its the mans car, he can do as he pleases.

Just because someone doesnt like what the owner is doing to their own car. you dont need to be a d**k about it.

Damo

5+ Year Member
You make yourself look bad by being a complete d**k in somebody elses thread. You don't have to like it, but if you can't say anything nice then shut the f**k up. He is not obligated to design his car so that you think you look good.

You has dumped Civic? Oh my god!!! One day I dream to have a car as sweet as yours....not. Your car is a piece of s**t compared to 98% of other cars out there. Get off your high horse and stay out of this thread or you will get ANOTHER infraction.
best line i heard in a long time

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
also its a thread that everyone is free to comment on. I despise ricers, along with the 98% of people on here.
You have every right to comment. You can dislike his car as much as you want. But flinging s**t the way you have been has never been, is not, and never will be tolerated on this site. If he wants to post up his car, he has every right to without getting flamed, and that's what I'm here for. I personally don't like his car, but I am by no means going to insult a member based on a difference of OPINION. If this is a concept that you fail to understand, you will be finding your name turned gray pretty damn quick. I'm done discussing it. This is my final warning for you.

nates97coupe

okay thats fine with me. but this is a huge sit that i have alot of respect for, and when ricers come here....its looks bad. maybe post a thread for show cars or something idk

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
okay thats fine with me. but this is a huge sit that i have alot of respect for, and when ricers come here....its looks bad. maybe post a thread for show cars or something idk
Just apologize and admit your car is stock.. It's okay, you'll learn one day. Just chill bro and have respect for Canada, America's hat :lol:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
How is somebody expressing their taste in cars bad? That's right.......it's not. This site was not founded on "JDM" or "clean" cars, it was founded on the Honda community. And YOU make the Honda community look bad when you s**t on members simply because they have a different taste in cars.

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How is somebody expressing their taste in cars bad? That's right.......it's not. This site was not founded on "JDM" or "clean" cars, it was founded on the Honda community. And YOU make the Honda community look bad when you s**t on members simply because they have a different taste in cars.
x2 But you didn't catch on to my last statement, I am quite upset with you haha