96romaCX back with a 92 LX sedan XD

blandsarcasm

Respected
Registered VIP
That's a bad as score on that. Im the same way as far as steering feel, I need to improve my turd as best as possible, I'm spoiled when I drive my 86 haha. Thank you so much for all that info, I really appreciate it. :thumbsup
I wish I knew what driving one of those was like! They seem like a very fun car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wish I knew what driving one of those was like! They seem like a very fun car
They are incredible. It's the best driving car I've ever driven. After doing autox and drifting for 2 years and learning the car at its stockish limits, (TRD springs, grippier tires) I've learned a lot about the chassis and I've improved as a driver dramatically. Driver mod is the best mod you can buy, no matter what it goes with you into e ery vehicle you step in.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I can't edit that post but here is my reply. I don't know why

blandsarcasm

Respected
Registered VIP
I can't edit that post but here is my reply. I don't know why
lol I got you. That's something I need to do myself is get out on track and work on becoming a better driver. Hopefully this year I can make that happen

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol I got you. That's something I need to do myself is get out on track and work on becoming a better driver. Hopefully this year I can make that happen

Do it dude! Go get into some local auto events and run novice class. It's run what you brung, when you place 1st in novice you move up to your vehicles class depending on model and modifications. My stock wheels I run Cooper rs3-'s 215 45 17 300utqg so I can run in C-street class. (Essentially stock.) Then mod your vehicle on your driving style, instead of building a car your forced to adapt to. That was the biggest epiphany I've had since being a car enthusiast. 11713840_1664223413809451_7413139770865061956_o (1).jpg

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sold the hatch, decided to work towarss getting gerald squared away. gonna start throwing parts at him really soon, working so much i just save and sit on cash when i can and plan on taking a 2 week vacation in july to get the ball rolling, scored a complete d16z6 swap for him for now, gonna keep saving and see how much i cannget knocked out soon.
16636.jpeg
but for now, gerald wont start and ive not had the time to figure out why. so now he just sits and waits patiently. 20180415_172400.jpg

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
FINALLY ORDERED A BUNCH OF STUFF FOR GERALD!!
and got him running again! been daily driving him for the past few weeks and i must say a hinda is just so nostalgic lol.
planning on throwing all these parts and the z6 swap into him the week im off over the 4th of july. i cant wait, the tires old b7 is a good little engine, but its leaking from everywhere and the trans is leaking just as bad.
ive been lookinng at build inspiration and i think im going to try and throw and bone stock b16 SiR obd1, or d15b vtec swap in him come tax time next year as its build purpose will be just a clean daily.

pics of what im planning on going for cosmetically ferio09-2.jpg 2710032416_faf2bd39e8_b.jpg IMG_4010.jpg

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Get that stuff installed yet?