1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

96romaCX back with a 92 LX sedan XD

Discussion in '5th Generation Honda Civic (1992-1995)' started by 96romaCX, Feb 20, 2017.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. blandsarcasm

blandsarcasm Respected Registered VIP

I wish I knew what driving one of those was like! They seem like a very fun car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96romaCX likes this.
  2. 96romaCX

96romaCX New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

3. 96romaCX

I'm having issues with the mobile version. Lol

4. 96romaCX

I can't edit that post but here is my reply. I don't know why

blandsarcasm likes this.
  5. blandsarcasm

blandsarcasm Respected Registered VIP

lol I got you. That's something I need to do myself is get out on track and work on becoming a better driver. Hopefully this year I can make that happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. 96romaCX

Do it dude! Go get into some local auto events and run novice class. It's run what you brung, when you place 1st in novice you move up to your vehicles class depending on model and modifications. My stock wheels I run Cooper rs3-'s 215 45 17 300utqg so I can run in C-street class. (Essentially stock.) Then mod your vehicle on your driving style, instead of building a car your forced to adapt to. That was the biggest epiphany I've had since being a car enthusiast. 11713840_1664223413809451_7413139770865061956_o (1).jpg

7. 96romaCX