98 Coupe

Andrew H

Hey guys, I bought this car last year and it's been a great car. Stock under the hood, 5 speed transmission now with 153xxx miles

I've lowered it with Truhart springs/shocks, ride is great for $300 for everything. I've been thinking of going lower, maybe coilover sleeves but I did find these older springs called Sprint Extreme springs if anyone has any input on them, I've been searching and can't find too much info on them for the 96-00

Also looking for some milano bumpers, if I can't find them by spring I may repaint the car.

Here's some pics

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks good man! Great condition for a 98, just get that bumper painted and you'll be good to go.

Any other future plans? Keeping the motor stock?

Andrew H

Looks good man! Great condition for a 98, just get that bumper painted and you'll be good to go.

Any other future plans? Keeping the motor stock?
Thanks! If I hold onto it, I would like to go a little lower and possibly wheels. Motor will most likely stay stock, I love the mileage it gets especially with a 70 mile round trip commute.

Will most likely paint it in the spring, having no luck finding Milano red bumpers anywhere.

Not too shabby
Thanks man!

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Besides the previous mentioned bumpers, looking pretty good! Si wheels are a plus too.