98 ek hatch

Lil Bean

Thank you for checking out my ride! I'm new to this site but have owned plenty of hondas. I'm open to opinions so leave a comment.

-98 ek hatch 176k miles
-d16y8 VTEEECHH
-B series throttle body
-CF hood
-Tokico struts with adjustable sleeves...
-15x8 Katana K145, reps I know lol
-Short ram intake
-Si interior

Pretty stock in my opinion. future plans are: b16 or b20 swap? 2000 front bumper cover and maybe a duckbill?? Also in search of any clear out tail lights or coilovers. Also if anyone knows why my passenger headlight is so foggy? Maybe just cheap plastic? It has a rough texture to the touch. Thanks for your time! Showing love from East Tennessee!

:hitit: :twocents: :guns:

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like fun :thumbs up And welcome to CC!

If those headlights are aftermarket, then it's just cheap plastic degrading (probably because you park during the day in the same direction each day, right? So the majority of the sun's light is hitting that one housing). Get a headlight lens restoration kit and some sealer, it'll never be as durable (needs attention every few months) but it'll at least look nice and work well again in the meantime.

OTOH If you opened them and painted that black inside yourself, then possibly the seal has degraded and let water in? You can open them and re-seal the two halves if you want with some silicon caulk..

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not unique to aftermarket, also true for stock
Definitely, I've just found that my aftermarkets degrade an order of magnitude faster than the originals.

99anubis

Respected
what size tires are you using? im planing on getting 15x8 but dont know what i want for the tires. do they rub at all?