99-00 CTR Replica Retrofitted

Status
Not open for further replies.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a set of CTR Replica headlights, retrofitted with 03-05 saab 9-3 projectors and HID's. Looking to get what I paid for them (300+shipping). Comes with wiring harness, HID bulbs/ballasts, everything you would need to get them working correctly in your own car. Possible trades, OEM CTR Replica's + Cash. I just dont like the retrofitteds.

Last edited:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thos are f**king sweet, wish i could get em,

3Z CIVIC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats the lowest and any pics when there on

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
300+ shipping is the lowest. I dont think I have any pictures with them on. Had them installed for a week then had my car into the body shop and pulled them out. Just got the car back from the body shop and seeing the car red, I just dont like how the projectors look. So, to answer your question, no I dont have any pics with them on. I got these from bleedblue94 on here btw.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just bought a 2000 EBP Si that came with CTR Replicas, so I'm not looking for trades anymore. Offer me cash but dont lowball me, these lights are the ish.

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it doesnt matter how the headlight looks, what matters is the cut-off, any pics of it?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get pics of the cutoff homie - it'll help your sale drastically!

chameleon30038

Inquisitive
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
really interested but need to see more pics of set up, up close and cut off. Is it wired to be plug and play?

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes it is wired to be plug and play. At the moment I do not have any other pictures. I will try and take some tomorrow.They are not hooked up right now so I dont have any pics of the cutoff.

chameleon30038

Inquisitive
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can remove the bulb and shine a led flashlight through the projector and that will give us a better idea of the cut off vs. no picture at all.

chameleon30038

Inquisitive
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Status
Not open for further replies.