99 -00 Intake manifold

Milo-r86

OK I need a little help here I'm having a hard time finding a 99-00 intake manifold for a 2000 civic ex I need the complete manifold with the TB fuel rail and injectors can anyone tell me where could I find one? Thank you

Milo-r86

I already tried a few nearby my area and they don't have a 99 they have a 98 and that's not what I need

5SpeedEJ6

Respected
Registered VIP
Facebook. There are groups there that specifically sell Honda parts lots of times

Hondaman4ever

Are you in the US or canada? If yes, then try Craigslist or whatever similar site in your local area. I find all kinds of parts for sale under the "for sale/auto parts" section. Or you can find people doing "parting out" where you can go and take whatever part you want off the car they have. In fact, there's an intake manifold for sale in my local area.

Milo-r86

Thank you I appreciate it I'll check out the for sale parts forum after 30 days because I'm a new member and I'm in US by the way

Hondaman4ever

Thank you I appreciate it I'll check out the for sale parts forum after 30 days because I'm a new member and I'm in US by the way
I'm not sure what you mean by that. I'm talking about Craigslist. Just look on that site and you should be able to find some Civics for parts, eventually.

CivicEx'00

OK I need a little help here I'm having a hard time finding a 99-00 intake manifold for a 2000 civic ex I need the complete manifold with the TB fuel rail and injectors can anyone tell me where could I find one? Thank you
I can get you the air intake portion, I recently replaced mine with an aftermarket, so my stock one is just collecting dust. I don't have the throttle body or the fuel rail however

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm not sure what you mean by that. I'm talking about Craigslist. Just look on that site and you should be able to find some Civics for parts, eventually.
He's saying that he cannot post yet in the Classifieds section of this site because it requires 30 days of membership before posting. :thumbs up

Hondaman4ever

Ok, thanks xplod3r. He doesn't need to post. He's looking for parts. So all he has to do is just reply via email to the posts or in many cases sellers will have their phone numbers in the ads.