1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

99 Black Integra GSR cloth seat set for gray EK seat set or $200

Discussion in 'NorthWest' started by Inigo Montoya, May 24, 2006.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. Inigo Montoya

Inigo Montoya powered by boost Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

[​IMG]
    *Sorry for blurry pic... rears not pictured*

Overall they're 9.5/10 because they're used.

Will trade this set (front and back, no rips, no tears, no fading; has DC sliders on em) for any EK seat set (front and rear, black or greys, with sliders)

Will also take $200 for the set

206 931 2565

located in seattle (weekdays) / tacoma (weekends)

2. cgpEJ6

cgpEJ6 noob Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

2 door teg i presume?

3. Eran

Eran It's on ass-backwards. Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Hey man, I'll trade you as long as I can keep my inside rails on the front seats .... I needs them to bolt the teggy's in :O

4. gabebauman

gabebauman Sk8aholic Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Wish you were closer...I have a set of 98 civic ex seats that I'd trade you in a heartbeat. I already have gsr seats in my coupe...but I could use another set...especially if they're in better shape than my current ones. Oh well.

ex seats
    [​IMG]

gizzer seats in my car now :old pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Nine78Guy

Nine78Guy New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

man..you are just too far. i would had trade you my 99 civic ej8 seats.