99 Civic Ex Coupe (Pics Inside!)

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Turbo is OK I guess, but yeah, thats expensive and everyone has it. If you cant afford a swap, you could try converting it to a 5 speed and possibly doing some head work to gain some extra power.
how about both:suprise:
Ha ha well have to see... Maybe I'll just save up for a swap lol

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very clean! I definately like the fog lights. And did you just replace the entire tail light assm. or modify the originals, either way I like them and want them on mine. I removed the pen-striping on my EJ8 and it was the best thing I could do for the car, made it look about 6 years newer. Its easy to do, just spray some WD-40 on them and start peeling, then wash your car.
Thanks,
They're the originals I just tinted them red on the bottom (pre cut) then spliced in parking light connectors. Could you post up a pic of your car so I can see how it looks without the pinstripe?

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love the car except the rims. The pin stripe flows .. imo :what:

Jdm_Whore

Love the steering wheel! I'm hoping to find a mint one again for my ek4 :cool:

Digging the rims too! Are you going to buy 16's?

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Love the steering wheel! I'm hoping to find a mint one again for my ek4 :cool:

Digging the rims too! Are you going to buy 16's?
thanks,
Ive thought about it but probably not. Ill probably go for some SI's or something gunmetal and sharper I'm not really sure.

IBLACIK JIACIK

IBLACIK JIACIK
Go down to your honda dealership and get some caps for you licence plate bolts... There around $10 gets some different rims as well other then that looks clean

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not feelin those rims or tails. interior and the rest are pretty clean though!

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Can someone post a picture of their civic without the pinstripe?
Thanks!

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What brand is your CAI? I'm looking to replace my short ram.
No brand, just cheap Ebay. It was like $50 shipped. Not bad really though, just a little modification (adding a splitter and second tube or air line) to the head.

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Can someone post a picture of their civic without the pinstripe?
Thanks!
Here is mine without the pinstripe. Before we painted it, it had a silver one. I know my car isnt white, but maybe this will help:

Kris71

5+ Year Member
No brand, just cheap Ebay. It was like $50 shipped. Not bad really though, just a little modification (adding a splitter and second tube or air line) to the head.
So something similar to this? I'm sure the filter that this thing comes with is worthless so I'd get a K&N or something.

By the way, the white looks good on your car I would stick with it, maybe if your daring enough (for clearance) then get the lips and keep them black for an accent color.

TMP2012

Car looks good man white looks good, no pin stripe if so go powder coat black with matchin rims and 5% tint