99 Civic ex swap?

kyle.w.allen158

So quick question I've been looking into it and found nothing I have a 99 Civic ex 4 door been wanting to do a manual swap since I got it found a guy with a 94 same style trying to figure out if they at compatible I know 96 is but not sure of 94 please help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I moved this into the correct section being that nothing here has to do with wheels or suspension.

Secondly, you clearly did not search much because this has been answers more times than you can count. Eliminate "sedan" from your search cues as it's useless. It'snot exactly worth it to swap in an older and less powerful Civic engine, so use our search function and browse through engine swap builds to begin your learning experience.

kyle.w.allen158

I moved this into the correct section being that nothing here has to do with wheels or suspension.

Secondly, you clearly did not search much because this has been answers more times than you can count. Eliminate "sedan" from your search cues as it's useless. It'snot exactly worth it to swap in an older and less powerful Civic engine, so use our search function and browse through engine swap builds to begin your learning experience.
Thank you new to this forum thing so my apologies I didn't exactly go into the amount of detail I was going for I wanted to do a manual swap on my 99 d16y8 and the 94 I was referring to has a manual wasn't sure if they would pair up that well and everything g else has had done to his car I wanted to do trying to figure if paying the 200 for just the trans axles and everything else for 200 or the whole car for 600

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Please use some punctuations and write clearly as I understand maybe half of what you said. Make it easy for those you seek advice from to understand you. Otherwise, you discourage help.

Either way, do your own research first as there will likely be no swap related question you can ask that hasn't been covered hundreds of times.