nice eclipse man

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aw, i thought that was gonig to be a turboed beast lol

any plans to turbo that bish in the future??

just curiuos, how'd you stumble across www.clubcivic.com ?

Jerseystyle1

The Slow and The Curious!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am going to germany for 2 years (army) and the car has to stay so I am in the market for a civic. I came across this site in search of some info. I do plan on putting on a Turbo, but in 2 years I will probably want to move onto better things. Thanks for the compliments!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats a nice eclipe.

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice, send more pic wen you have other thing done.

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Jerseystyle1
I am going to germany for 2 years (army) and the car has to stay so I am in the market for a civic. I came across this site in search of some info. I do plan on putting on a Turbo, but in 2 years I will probably want to move onto better things. Thanks for the compliments!
haha i found this site too when i was lookin for a car and was checkin out civics, i can honestly say this site influenced my decision.

Jerseystyle1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by stealthsi009
personally I don't like eclipse at all.

How could you not?:what: They have one of the sexiest body lines out there? You probably think the 350z is ugly too! :roll:

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How could you not?:what: They have one of the sexiest body lines out there? You probably think the 350z is ugly too! :roll:
I love eclipses but the 350Z is kind of girly, I dont know what it is but it seems like a womans car.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, I know I know, I've seen a lot of really nice ones and don't get me wrong I think they're beautiful cars but I just think the way they're designed is kind of girly. I'm not trying to say they're wussy..... just feminine. Like the Canyonero F-series from the simpsons with the lipstick holder instead of cigarette lighter lol

SiGuy

CCHB Member #67
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How could you not?:what: They have one of the sexiest body lines out there?
wow i totally agree with you, id take an ecplise over a civic any day, but i love my si :lol:

Jerseystyle1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SiGuy
wow i totally agree with you, id take an ecplise over a ciovic any day, but i love my si :lol:
And I agree with you. I really like my Civic Hatch!