A/C & P/S on a 1995 b18c swap

95B18c

5+ Year Member
Noob here. I just spent 2 days reading and searching the threads.

This is my story. I purchased a 2000 civic ex 5sp as a daily driver. The car came with a 1995 b18c swap. All the lines and parts for the a/c and power steering are on the car. The d16 a/c compressor and d16 p/s pump and bracket is off the car. During my search I learned that only a crv or del sol a/c bracket will fit the b18c block. Non of the thread verified if it will fit any year b18c block. I know it fit 96+ blocks but do not know if 1995 b18c applies. Also, a lot of people said to use the 1996 del sol a/c bracket part #38930-p54-000, but according to that part number, it comes back to a 1995 del sol vtec. The 1996 del sol vtec a/c bracket is 38930-p30-000. Can someone verified this information.

In regards to the d16 power steering pump and bracket can it be used with the b18c? I think the d16 braket is too big an may not fit. My thoughts are if the p/s bracket for a gsr pump could be paired with the d16 p/s pump or do I have to use the gsr p/s pump and bracket? If so, will the d16 main p/s hose be used with the gsr p/s pump or do I need the gsr one as well.

For people responding, please respond if you have experience and direct accurate knowledge of this and not knowledge gather through hear-say.:roll: