AC not blowing

Anthony9920

Installed a brand new AC compressor and tried to add Freon (however you spell it) and all that happens is that pipe I'm suppose to attach the line to just turns super ice cold. AC is NOT blowing cold air I'm pissed tried all day nothing worked hopefully someone can help me out. 97 Honda Civic Hx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony9920

About why I replaced it: when I would click my AC button in my civic a loud rattling noise would happen and when I would rev the engine (while idle and driving) it would just get louder and louder. When I turn on the AC button it would stop. The actual part of the compressor that's suppose to spin when the AC is on wouldn't even spin.

When I installed the new one: bolted everything back together plugged some plugs back in and replace the warmer also. Added the oil to both the warmer and new compressor (recommended amount), turned on the car and put AC on full blast. Added freon to the correct spot but all that would happen was the pipe where I connect the freon tank too would look like it was getting frozen. And the AC wouldn't get colder just stayed the say warm temperature as always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk