Advice needed to modify my civic!

amcd

Hi Guys,

Purchased my first civic about a year ago and want to do some modifications. I have attached a pic of it. http://img580.imageshack.us/i/26226104792946215580100.jpg

As i am quite a noob at cars in general I was wanting to get your advice & help on what I could do with my car. I want to modify the car inside and out. The first thing I was going to do was buy new civic black mats with red trim as I am wanting to go for a red theme inside as it should go well with the black as inside its mainly at the moment ALL black. Good idea?? The second thing would be seat covers however does anyone know where I can get any that will go well with the theme?? I found some on ebay however the writing on it was grey and want it in red...

On the outside I was thinking about replacing the grill on the front, really want the red honda badge over the silver once again going for the red theme!. Anything else I can do guys?

Help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Andy

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Do whatever you think will look good...Everyone has their own taste I don't see how you're going to let our OPINIONS change yours..

Spoonsedan

5+ Year Member
A ton of stickers (especially the wakaba ones to let everyone know you're a noob), the biggest wing you can buy, the biggest exhaust because that helps with horsepower and cut your springs in half so you can get that desired ride height. Oh! and don't forget the best rims are from XXR, Rota, and Drag. You're set with advice homie

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Do whatever you think looks good. Take a look around in the Members Ride section.

Do whatever you think will look good...Everyone has their own taste I don't see how you're going to let our OPINIONS change yours..
This.

A ton of stickers (especially the wakaba ones to let everyone know you're a noob), the biggest wing you can buy, the biggest exhaust because that helps with horsepower and cut your springs in half so you can get that desired ride height. Oh! and don't forget the best rims are from XXR, Rota, and Drag. You're set with advice homie
You didn't put a smiley or say "just kidding" so I can only hope you are seriously joking....

92sedancivic

HONDA
everyone has there own taste in cars. my taste in cars would be a all black gloss finish paint on some nice black with red lip rims maybe drop it little like 2inchs inside is were your taste comes in get a upholstery guy to make your seats black with red seems or lines in it all the seats that way red led on the cluster so many ways to make it look good thats exactly what i would do to that car if i had it also forgot tint those windows

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
seriously? was that needed? No