after a long time, BillK is back

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I picked up this 02 EX last Friday at the Hanover Honda dealer and well I already started working on it.
Yes its an automatic but I have my reasons why I picked it.
Its been a long time since ive been in a Civic but im glad to be back.

I had to add the intake once i got it. the intake I wrapped in Carbon/kevlar. Ive been making a lot of parts lately out of carbon fiber.

like I said Im glad to be back into a civic

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome back douche. bout damn time

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Updated pic. i got my Fogs and a Temp. front lip. Plan to get a full lip kit soon.

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
auto :(

But you got a couple good mods goin so far, fogs look good.
I know its automatic. I picked it for that reason really. Ive had surgery's on my arms and will be getting another one done soon and it gets a little difficult to drive stick when your whole arm is in a cast for 3 months. lol I would love to get another 5speed but for now im happy with this one.

This pic was just taken an hour ago. I so need to get it lowered and get the lip kit on

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry about your arm bro...

The auto looks cool for an auto, at least its not the old T knob lol...

Looks good, I like the lip for what it's worth it fits well compared to some you see!

Polish up them headlights ;)

GL

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lulz Cb7tuner
AHHHHHH Cake,,,, whats going on Brother,,,,

Sorry about your arm bro...

The auto looks cool for an auto, at least its not the old T knob lol...

Looks good, I like the lip for what it's worth it fits well compared to some you see!

Polish up them headlights ;)

GL
Yeah the headlights,,,I know. I was looking at the polish kit the other day and was to lazy to pick it up.
The lip fits alright, not 100% but I had one laying around the house and just thought Id put it on to see what it looked like. as for the shift knob Im still trying to get use to it, I want to use my thumb on the side and forget its not there. lol

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
New pics from today. i got around to lowering it. while taking the passenger side front strut out I some how pulled the axle apart and had a fun time putting that back together. The springs I got are H&R sports and I found out they are not really for the 4door EX all others the springs are fine. the reason is the EX 4door is heavier in the rear somehow and sits uneven. so my front sits a little higher then the rear but for now its ok with me.
Tell me what you think.

Thanks.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good start on it. And def a legit reason to have an auto, beyond it being your decision as the owner...lol. Good luck with the arm your recovery.

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys, I got around to changing fogs to Yellow and I picked up a Xenon Lip kit but after I put it on I didnt like how it looked so I took it off and plan to sell it. Ill have to get some new pics up soon.