after a long time, BillK is back

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^shouldnt be using those lugs on those wheels. wrong seating, they are tapered probably

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not to bad. Yourself?
Im doing pretty good, when are we going to have another Pa meet?

nice car:D i myself have si's on my car. P.S. the SIs are the ones i have on right now. And i just put an aftermarket grill like same as yours just havent took any pics. Are you planning on a swap??

[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Car looks pretty good dude. Swap? not anytime soon. I paln to keep this car for like 5 years and save up some money and put it all as a down payment on a Charger.
If the trans goes I might swap that over to 5 speed but as for swaping to a K most likely no.

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good! Did you raise it up at all?

How close it your camber kit to the frame? I'm starting to think mine is hitting also.

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good! Did you raise it up at all?

How close it your camber kit to the frame? I'm starting to think mine is hitting also.
Thanks. i still didnt raise it up. i looked underneath today and I have a nick taken out of the frame from where the camber kit is hitting.

EatSleepJDM

I had bought some eibach camber kit set before buying my damper set. Found this place close to my college that sells them for 75$!!!!!!! its a steal comparing to everywhere else charging 150$+ just for one set. They had told me they used to distribute for them and now just have them there sitting.

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol he didntr raise it up cause when he put the beaks on it was 103 degrees outside

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
somethings missing hmm but other than that looking great ;)
what do you think it is besides K swap :twisted:

Not liking the mugen lip on 7th gens but still looks good.
There really is no other lip out there I like besides the Type A lip I think it is but they dont make it in polly only abs plastic and I dont want to get it and have it snap on me in a day or 2 of putting it on.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Man, those housings in the headlights are nasty. Nice touch. Looks really good overall. s**t looks clean, lip and all.

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pretty sure theres oem? :what: may be expensive but its worth it ;)
There is but im not crazy about how it looks and it dont sit low enough for me.

Man, those housings in the headlights are nasty. Nice touch. Looks really good overall. s*** looks clean, lip and all.
color matching headlights.
Thanks I try to keep it as clean as I can.

Haha i think we are all missing the k swap! :word:
your telling me.