After market Tweeters for Civic EX Coupe 2010 that will fit right away??

pepecivic

Hello all!
Im new here
Recently I bought a Civic EX Coupe 2010 (Manual transmission)

OK, I would appreciate someone recommend me a pair of tweeters to replace the stock ones

I want tweeters that will fit right away, I don't want to do any mods nor to cut or trim or saw anything

Are there tweeters that just fit sort of "plug and play" without the need of further mods and work?

Also, Im unsure if aftermarket tweeters will come with its own filter?

See, Im not audiophile nor audio enthusiast, I just want something better than the stock ones, so Im not looking for top audio gear, just something better than stock

I have reviewed the crutchfield site:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-CYGdVh07K5A/learn/2006-2011-honda-civic.html

It says:

"The factory tweeter has a diameter of 1-1/2" and you have an available depth of 1-1/8", so keep these dimensions handy when you’re shopping for replacements."

In the picture they show as if there is a filter already attached to the tweeter

I have never bought aftermarket tweeters so I have no clue if they come with their own filter?

Thanks a lot for your help!!

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The link you provided says that you have to fabricate something to make them fit. This means cutting which you don't want to do. It's directly above the spot you quoted.

" Installing replacement tweeters involves fashioning a mounting bracket, and we offer a universal bracket that’s great for this. If you’re comfortable using a hole saw, you can flush-mount the tweeters in the dash grille itself. You’ll have to cut off the plug on the speaker wires and connect the wires directly to the new tweeter’s wires."