Alaska's EJ1 B16a2 swapped Civic for sale. $4500

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
**SOLD**

I'm more or less just posting this here in case anyone else from Alaska is on these boards. I haven't run across any other active members so I doubt i'll get anything out of this post but who knows... Maybe a google search or something will get someone interested.

So because i'm so far from anyone in the 48, i'm not going to bother going into great detail on this car in this sale thread. I have a build thread in my sig which is loaded with pictures from start to finish. Car is on Craigslist in Anchorage and Fairbanks for $4,500. I think that's pretty fair I would say.

You guys know how to reach me. I'm on the boards almost daily and have an EF hatch project in the works (yes... before my EE sadly.. or not so sadly?).

And if you're reading this, how bout a :thumbs up bump to help a brotha out! THANKS!!

Last edited:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump for lookin....

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bump

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
Bump for a nice car man, and I know how you feel, The arn't many people on here from Newfoundland either =)

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Looks like it'll be gone tomorrow. We shall see though. Maybe the new owner will find his way over here.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
This one is SOLD! ... On to the next build... Now, which wagon should I start with first? And what motor should I use? The K or the J? Hmmmmmm... Pics coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.