AlexM's Build

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wish it was sold. Still for sale though. Asking $5000 OBO without Spoon wing. Today I put the entire interior in, and raised it up about 4 inches. Ride is very smooth now, and it's rather quiet inside. Only problem is the solid motor mounts, they still cause rattles. I'd like to sell it as just a rather stock Civic for $3500 but I want someone to buy it and boost it, otherwise that $800 in clutch and Arp studs will go to waste.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Picked up a 1996 Ford Explorer limited edition XLT this weekend. Fully loaded, leather, power everything, temp gauge, electronic fuel gauge, all that fancy s**t. VIP status. Lovin' every bit of it. Was thinking about body lifting it but it's a bit more work than I expected. Might block the leafs in the back 2 inches or so and throw some 31's on it.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
still got the hatch eh?

93eg93

5+ Year Member
keep your hatch bro. I kept my hatch after buying a Tacoma 03' incase of emergency. After I gave my Tacoma to my dad, I purchased a G35 and kept my hatch. I have my hatch as a commute. Gas prices are down for now, but if they go up again I have my hatch. 91Octane here in L.A. is $2.09 for now.

I have to say, I really like your hatch's setup. What kind of rims did you have before the blacky's? I really want to get some for my hatch after I repaint it.

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude, civics make great winter cars. i got mine in winter and it was still slammed, never slid or anything, camber i had on the snow tires was crazy and stil it took corners and up and down hills like a champ

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
wow bro i cant believe i read all this long to see you selling the hatch... im just speechless.... well reasons there should be.... looked awesome and i hope you can still see her around.... thanks for checking my thread and i thought it would be nice to check your.... time well spent... good luck