Alex's 03 Si (not mine)

ePITOMY

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok one more time this car is not mine, its just another car that i put out of my shop, serenitysoundusa.com, so i post pics cause the customers like it and it makes business for me, thats all I DRIVE A GS-R just like the avatar says, but anyway let me know what you think of this one (even if you wanna just talk s**t), and if you like what you see i can get it for you at serenitysoundusa.com or by calling 714 962 8282 and asking for ricky, (plz dont ask for alex or jay, theyre just customers). thanks. oh and by the way as far as specs go here it is

stock k20 motor
aem intake
5zigten exhaust
full kaminari kit w/ cf hood and wing
full custom sound system 2 12's
custom red/black interior
5Zigen heidfeld wheels 18"
NO graphics
and thats about it. =)

ok nevermind the pics arent working for some reason ill try again later

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i saw this one on the site and this is the black one right?

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by eminemslm0
i saw this one on the site and this is the black one right?
LOL...no...it's the White EP that everyone said wasn't really his, cause of his Avatar...but turns out it isn't his, but he was posting it FOR someone else...

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
riiiiiiiiiiight...gotta say that when you get busted. Unless he was using your account to post pics of his ride...and if that's the case, i apologize.

why does it say: what do you guys think of my si? what should i do now? Title first said Jay's EP3 and now it's Alex's? :???:

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Britty
why does it say: what do you guys think of my si? what should i do now? Title first said Jay's EP3 and now it's Alex's? :???:
Da girl's got a point.

ePITOMY

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok this is a different white one, and again its not mine, i use my cc account to post the cars i put out of my shop thats all and this one is alex's, but thanks for all the brilliant questions keep em coming tardos, i swear this forum makes ME feel smart, its like therapy, so thank you for all your support, i feel like im making great progress, and once again my name is MR. ePITOMY, and welcome to my class, tune in next week, same time same place.

OOOOHHH, by the way, heres the pics so you can see that it is indeed a different car, cause i know its hard to beleive that honda actually made more than one of the same color cars, and even harder to beleive that the ONLY 2 =) of these ungodly rare white si's would actually pay me to work on them, but i guess the pics will speak for themselves. have a nice day

ePITOMY

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pictures =)

What do you know its actually a different car w0wZ0rZ!!!!

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those seats are nice........ hmm they look like mine.