All Green Ek Hatch/Coupe Post it here!!!

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

-

-

But now I'll be getting new rims since mine were stolen... :(

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so i know my car isn't modded or anything YET, but soon, it will be, but we've been seeing some of the same cars and colors, i'll throw mine up even though she's pitiful right now and stock. pics will come with my new lip kits on it soon. but for now, here she is

Paradise Blue green, different, but i've grown to love it.

5t3v3-0

5+ Year Member
i saw this n thought ive got a green civic so thought i would chuck some pix up lol

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i saw this n thought ive got a green civic so thought i would chuck some pix up lol
Tahitian Green 6G FTW!

Would you believe the US never got 6th gens in that color? We got 5th gens though.

5t3v3-0

5+ Year Member
i no yea that sucks man but i do like ur midori civic u ave over there they r rather :cool:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i no yea that sucks man but i do like ur midori civic u ave over there they r rather :cool:
I actually prefer the Tahitian color. Midori gets old, especially since I see it often enough (on the west coast - hatches aren't as common on the east coast where I'm from).

Midori looks like crap dirty too. Imo at least.

5t3v3-0

5+ Year Member
i guess so i never see any nice lookin Tahitian by me they all look a bit tired n tatty its sad seein them i hated the colour of mine when i ad it now i love seein it compared to the popular colours

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i guess so i never see any nice lookin Tahitian by me they all look a bit tired n tatty its sad seein them i hated the colour of mine when i ad it now i love seein it compared to the popular colours
I love Tahitian on 6th gens (in case it's not painfully obvious by now).

I think your car has a lot of potential to stand out from the crowd since people in the US don't get the color (as it appears that the US crowd is a bit more into Hondas, at least online).

The only suggestion I would make is to lose the lip and go with a real OE lip instead of a "Type R Style" lip.

5t3v3-0

5+ Year Member

I think your car has a lot of potential to stand out from the crowd since people in the US don't get the color (as it appears that the US crowd is a bit more into Hondas, at least online).

The only suggestion I would make is to lose the lip and go with a real OE lip instead of a "Type R Style" lip.
yea i no wot u mean the only problem is i need the front bumper paintin b4 i can put the sir lip on oh and im gettin rid of the type r grill (at the end of the day it aint a type-r) lol im not a fan of the type r im more of a clean SIR ek

so wot car/colour do u drive then mate

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea i no wot u mean the only problem is i need the front bumper paintin b4 i can put the sir lip on oh and im gettin rid of the type r grill (at the end of the day it aint a type-r) lol im not a fan of the type r im more of a clean SIR ek

so wot car/colour do u drive then mate
You guys definitely got lucky getting a hatch with a B16A instead of just a coupe like here. Not that the coupe was bad, but it'd be nice to have another body style here too. I know the coupe was the best idea for the US though, and the hatch and sedan would have never flown at the time our cars were new.

When you get the bumper repainted, check to see how much paint they might be making or how many parts they might be able to spray all at once for the same price. If they say they'll paint the bumper for $300 and they'll have enough paint left over for the new grille, mirrors or fenders or something, and those parts are looking aged, why not get those parts painted too, right?

I drive a Milano Red coupe. Newest photos here (boyfriend's Roma Red hatch in there too).
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2335979

5t3v3-0

5+ Year Member
yea thats wot im thinkin of doin cause the rear bumper needs a scrach fixin and there is a dent in the rear arch (all from last owner)

oh man im lovin ur coupe its uber clean :cool:the only thing i would change is de-spoiler the boot (trunk) but its still the sex i so want ur mirrors lol cannot get them over ere i would love to live over in usa ur cars r so much better n not much worry of car cancer (rust)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea thats wot im thinkin of doin cause the rear bumper needs a scrach fixin and there is a dent in the rear arch (all from last owner)

oh man im lovin ur coupe its uber clean :cool:the only thing i would change is de-spoiler the boot (trunk) but its still the sex i so want ur mirrors lol cannot get them over ere i would love to live over in usa ur cars r so much better n not much worry of car cancer (rust)
lol Too bad your car is RHD, because I really want the mirrors you have.

I'll keep you in mind about the elephant ears though. If you want a set, I could probably go out and find a set for you locally. The EX and SI ones come painted the body color. The CX, DX and HX ones are black like yours are right now. We also have them on sedans, but only coupe and hatch ones will interchange.

The EX and Si ones are also power mirrors. The CX and DX ones are manual. The HX ones are the only ones which are unpainted finish but power.

Oh, and we definitely have rust in some parts of the US. It's just a decent sized country, so a lot of the country isn't as prone to it. Cars in the Midwest and the Northeast are more prone to rust than anywhere else here.

Oh, and I thought about removing the spoiler, even bought a used trunk, but when I got the trunk home there was a shallow dent in the top so I don't want to use it.

jonny mac

5+ Year Member
hey guys, willy big nut you'll like this.

my car's gone through some big changes, import plate at the rear, just need to get a number plate recess from you guys now if anyone wants to sell me one, si spoiler, front lip from a car i found in the scrappy custom fitted :D and you cant see it but i have a straight through exhaust from the header/manifold all the way back it's very loud and raspy, also got some em1 wheels and painted them dark grey

now she just needs some coilvers to get it lower about 60mm
anyway here are the pics

hope you enjoy

oh and also the spoiler and rear lip are going into the bodyshop to get professionally painted and the front bumper shall be getting a full respray and smoothing of all number plate bolt holes.