Allbodykits.com

gutmann

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I paied and after SIX MONTHS i received the items.
Ok, i'm from Europe, but not from MARS!!!!!!
No answer to email
No answer to phone

JEKEL

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah that sucks.

h22vteclude

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
prob just cuz ur in europe....

its prob just cuz ur in europe, dude...

me & my buddies have ordered lots of stuff from ALLBODYKITS.COM & it usually arrives in like a week or so. They dont have a phone # to order, but their prices are kick ass & to me & my buddies, thats all that really matters.

i know whenever int'l orders are concerned, shipping sometimes takes forever. A buddy of mine ordered a bodykit & some rims from Japan once & that shiet took like 8 months to arrive.

Probably just depends on what you ordered & where you live. Even when I use to live in hawaii, shipping would sometimes take 2-3 months after item was shipped as theres a lot more inspections on packages & other holdups. I imagine items going to europe would be take even longer....

just my two cents tho'.... =P

ALLBODYKITS.COM still gets 2 thumbs up from me & my buddies tho'!!
:thumbs up

TurboCane

Type R This!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by gutmann
I paied and after SIX MONTHS i received the items.
Ok, i'm from Europe, but not from MARS!!!!!!
No answer to email
No answer to phone

What all did ya order? And was any of it on back order when you ordered it?

h22vteclude

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We ordered bunch of stuff....

Me & my buddies ordered up a bunch of stuff together to save on shipping....several sets of those Type R & Mugen replica lips (abs plastic ones), front grills, couple OEM Carbon Fiber Hoods, Carbon Fiber Front Lips, Vision Amber Corner Lights, Civic Type R style Headlights, Cold Air Intakes, Spoon Carbon Fiber Spoilers....and 2 bodykits... yea, like i said a bunch of stuff =P

but yea, they really hooked it up on the shipping, shipping most of that stuff together & then my friends & i just split it. as for backorder, they had almost all of it out in stock already, so shipping only took about 3 weeks before it arrived.

Backorders are just part of that biz sometimes...they're just the middleperson & i'd rather get a better fitting kit (even if it meant waiting a few weeks longer), than receiving a crappy fitting kit the next day after i order. kno wat i mean?

gutmann

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have ordered body kits, lips and spoiler, but six month is too much in any case.

h22vteclude

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tough break, but im sure there was a good reason...

yea, that does suck, but like i said thats just how it is sometimes.... from my experiences i kno they're a good business, so if your order took that long i'm sure there was a good reason, like the parts you wanted were backorder, etc...

h22vteclude

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
btw- nice ride!

btw- nice ride, gutmann!

got anymore pic's of your ride? looks really nice....

were those the parts you ordered from allbodykits.com?

h22vteclude

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good stuff...

engines are nice, were all pretty clean & came with all the sensors so me & my buddies cant complain. delivery was also pretty quick..... i just wish i had the money to get one of those type s changeovers, but im happy with my h22