Apexi vafc2 airflow Vtec controller setup

Joshrk

Hey everybody my names josh I drive a 2005 honda civic ex coupe and this is my first post.

The Vtec controller was on the car when I bought it a couple months ago and I have yet to bother figuring out how to fine tune it to get the best performance from it. I've already downloaded the manual and have a basic understanding of how to navigate throughout the device but I was hoping somebody could just give a guideline for me to follow!

Any helps appreciated! Haha pretty confused here

wagstuff13

Hey everybody my names josh I drive a 2005 honda civic ex coupe and this is my first post.

The Vtec controller was on the car when I bought it a couple months ago and I have yet to bother figuring out how to fine tune it to get the best performance from it. I've already downloaded the manual and have a basic understanding of how to navigate throughout the device but I was hoping somebody could just give a guideline for me to follow!

Any helps appreciated! Haha pretty confused here
Don't use it. These things are proven not to help our car in any way. The vtec engagement is best where it's at, changing it will only cause problems. Also, the ecu will constantly try to correct any changes you do make.