Both look great! Wish my house/garage was that cool

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Both look great! Wish my house/garage was that cool
Both need work, kinda took this opportunity to learn new skills. I got bored and needed something new to learn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Both need work, kinda took this opportunity to learn new skills. I got bored and needed something new to learn

I hate house work and doin upgrades.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you pull the rear fender on that? looks fatter than before...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Grats on the house, looks really nice!
Thank you

This is the garage, 6 cars worth of space and then some

Washing the car inside

I'm really bad at getting on this lately so if you want more updates and car pictures you can follow me on Instagram if you have it @xgergx

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dope garage!
Thank you, I love it. So much room to do stuff, I need to buy a shell or something.

Got the car ready for clean culture this weekend

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Had a solid weekend at clean culture x import expo this weekend

The Offensive Fitment fam

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

My shoot with Dennis I can't post yet, currently under review for a possible magazine article in South Africa so waiting on the response from them

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, gotta get new headlights without fog!
I'll probably just reseal these since new headlights are about 800. Right now I gotta fix the jeep though and I'm in the market for a truck soon

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well the Audi sits, a lot. I️ drive I️t every few months. Did some things to I️t that you can’t tell like auxiliary radiator delete and oil cooler and pulleys.

Bought a truck. Stage 6 pro diesel werks trans, rebuild engine with o ringed head and headstuds. Efi live with dps5 switch. Fass lift pump. Plan is giant compound turbos and 1000hp and torque should be around break all the things. Also have some exterior changes waiting and I️ made some traction bars. Truck ran 12.2 with a slow reaction on stock turbo and injectors. I’d like to get into the 10s by end of summer

Had an old w250, sold that. Should of kept I️t.

Woman has an e70 x5m and e92 335i. Unfortunately she now has the second fastest production suv due to the trackhawk coming out. They are stock, for now

I️ rebuilt my cheap mostly, all new gaskets and seals and what not and put new floors in. Did a headliner. Still need to get new Carpet and seats though.

Im hoping to get something else come spring but I’m indecisive and don’t know what. I️t could be anything from an r8 to a viper or ctsv or who knows. I️ did buy a viper part due to I️t being the last part made anymore though.

I️ just about finished my house and waiting for I️t to get warmer so I️ can get a lift put in my garage. Currently too cold to pour cement in there.

That is all, small update on life.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well the Audi sits, a lot. I️ drive I️t every few months. Did some things to I️t that you can’t tell like auxiliary radiator delete and oil cooler and pulleys.

Bought a truck. Stage 6 pro diesel werks trans, rebuild engine with o ringed head and headstuds. Efi live with dps5 switch. Fass lift pump. Plan is giant compound turbos and 1000hp and torque should be around break all the things. Also have some exterior changes waiting and I️ made some traction bars. Truck ran 12.2 with a slow reaction on stock turbo and injectors. I’d like to get into the 10s by end of summer

Had an old w250, sold that. Should of kept I️t.

Woman has an e70 x5m and e92 335i. Unfortunately she now has the second fastest production suv due to the trackhawk coming out. They are stock, for now

I️ rebuilt my cheap mostly, all new gaskets and seals and what not and put new floors in. Did a headliner. Still need to get new Carpet and seats though.

Im hoping to get something else come spring but I’m indecisive and don’t know what. I️t could be anything from an r8 to a viper or ctsv or who knows. I️ did buy a viper part due to I️t being the last part made anymore though.

I️ just about finished my house and waiting for I️t to get warmer so I️ can get a lift put in my garage. Currently too cold to pour cement in there.

That is all, small update on life.

Balls.

So I’ve been posting some big life updates on Facebook lately and some cc members comment on there talking about how it’s cool watching people grow up.

Same feels here. I remember when you made part time money slapping rice on the civic. (Like how pretty much all of us started out) Now look at you.. glad to see things are going well bud.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sup man, that's quite the fleet of cars and sack on the dog :lol:

Happy to see you still have the S4

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Balls.

So I’ve been posting some big life updates on Facebook lately and some cc members comment on there talking about how it’s cool watching people grow up.

Same feels here. I remember when you made part time money slapping rice on the civic. (Like how pretty much all of us started out) Now look at you.. glad to see things are going well bud.

Oh how things have changed. Much more simple and clean now. I️ also do not have a Facebook or Instagram. I️t is kinda neat seeing everyone grow up.

Sup man, that's quite the fleet of cars and sack on the dog :lol:

Happy to see you still have the S4
Thank you. Hoping it gets better yet.

He has some big ones for being one